Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
ROTDS beta testing

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
Golbez's spells works how Gogo's does sadly still, how he can use whatever spells the rest of the people in the party have direct access to, I believe.

As for a shuriken's and scroll shop, I'm not sure off-hand I'll report back.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Ahhh ok that makes sense, since you have FuSoYa when you use him earlier.
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
Yeah, since Fusoya has all those spells. I forgot to say also that he is also restricted from equipping Espers, just because there's no point at the moment since he doesn't learn magic normally. I'll look into it more though to maybe have him behave like everyone else.

What I'm going to do is give Shadow the Heartless the magic command, and make it act like Gogo where he can cast whatever spell the other current party members have, like Golbez is now. This makes since for him since he is a shadow and mimic character. And I'll make Golbez regular like the other characters, able to equip Espers and learn magic. I will just give him many spells like Fusoya right off the bat.

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
The documents are updated.

Confused Moogles FTW

Status
None
"What I'm going to do is give Shadow the Heartless the magic command, and make it act like Gogo where he can cast whatever spell the other current party members have, like Golbez is now. This makes since for him since he is a shadow and mimic character. And I'll make Golbez regular like the other characters, able to equip Espers and learn magic. I will just give him many spells like Fusoya right off the bat."

Sounds good, and takes care of any concern over Shadow and his commands Smile
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
DJKool - Shurikens can be bought from the Ghost Merchant in Zozo, still lol. And right when I was about to create a ninja merchant somewhere, I see that scrolls can be purchased in the town of Lorima.

Status
None
Thanks for checking that for me! You may want to think about adding Shurikens to Lorima along with the scrolls; going to the ghost merchant in Zozo is really out of the way. Adding Scrolls and Shurikens to one other town would also be cool. Rampart would possibly work well, since in the WoR it is the first place you will likely go, so hopefully the player will see them in the shop and remember for later. Or maybe the Coliseum, if there is a vendor there?
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
Ah yes good thinking on that.
I was also thinking the Coliseum, when I was about to add a new merchant. It would be a good place. Either or I guess.

Oh I see here Thamasa sells shurikens, and ninja stars. 0_0

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Zombie
That makes sense that Thamasa would sell those cause wasn't (Shadow/Clyde/Oboro) originally from there? Of course they want to support their friendly neighborhood assassin lol.
  Find

Status
None
Alright so an update of my times in the WoR:

I got Eiko back, and the music during that boss fight was awesome, loving the nostalgia this game has hit me with! I just defeated Stinktooth (Earth Dragon), once he changes patterns it was pretty easy to take him out. I also defeated the Big Daddy and got the Arkenstone (wish I had that when I went to get Mog haha). The only people I have left to retrieve are Cloud and FuSoYa. I haven't been attacked while flying the airship which is surprising, is that no longer a thing?

In regards to Golbez, I know you were talking about changing how his magic works and altering some things with him and Shadow, am I correct in my assumption that such changes won't affect my current game (Golbez will remain the same, Shadow will remain magic-less)?
  Find