Poll: Which song should replace The Fierce Battle?
This poll is closed.
KH - Forze Del Male 20.00% 1 20.00%
FFIV - Battle with the Four Fiends 20.00% 1 20.00%
FFVII - J-E-N-O-V-A 20.00% 1 20.00%
FFVII - Jenova Absolute 0% 0 0%
CT - Boss Battle 2 0% 0 0%
DO NOT CHANGE 20.00% 1 20.00%
Other (please comment) 20.00% 1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Royaken's Song Hack Releases!

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 25
Status
None
(04-05-2014, 05:48 PM)Xenovant Wrote: Royaken, do you still take requests?

I'd like to see this one converted for FF6 (FF4 - The lunar whale / The big whale)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtbxCpitJ1g It's one of my favourite tracks from ff4.

I will always take requests xD. And your in luck! That's actually on my to-do list. I gotta get Dark Messenger done 1st and then Assault of the White Dragons (unless that's made into the next MML challenge) and then I will get right on that Smile

[Image: 5452812CeqVF.png]
[Image: RoyakenGif_zpsacedef24.gif]
  Find

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Cool Tongue

I don't care if I have to wait a little.

[Image: SvEf6Yh.png]
  Find

Status
None
URGENT NOTICE
My computer is having shutdown issues right now and I'm not sure why... Right now I am using a temp laptop with no sound so I am out of MML commision for the next week until I can get this sorted out...

I am sorry to those who have made requests but you be aware your requests WILL be done and to the best of ability ASAP. I am sorry again...

Status of songs
-Fairy Fountain 100% COMPLETE (On crashing computer...)
-Dark Messenger 95% COMPLETE (Having sound cut out issues)
-Assault of the White Dragons 10% COMPLETE (Not gotten far due to Dark Messenger)
-Lunar Whale 50% COMPLETE (Started before I got requests, but put on hold to do requests)

I'll still be on everyday, just not on my computer with sound. So so sorry again guys Sad

Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
(03-25-2014, 09:14 AM)Royaken Wrote: Almost done with Within the Giant. No free space will need to be used for this song. It is small enough to replace New Continent on it's own. I will still include the Binary and information on the bytes space so it can be uploaded wherever the user chooses xD.

EDIT: RELEASED! Within the Giant now available!

Does this change, Floating Continent or World of Balance theme? My inkling is that it is Floating Continent, is that right?
  Find

Status
None
(04-07-2014, 04:55 PM)CrumpledMedal Wrote: Does this change, Floating Continent or World of Balance theme? My inkling is that it is Floating Continent, is that right?

Floating Continent=New Continent. It's the name of the song listed in the FF6 Data xD and some of the Sound tracks.

Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
Oh, I never knew the names of the songs, your music editing prowess is legendary, keep up the amazing work, now my only question is will these work together if I patch 'em all on the same rom because I want to do some sort of reboot of FFIV on FFVI. Also I'd like to know should I make the ff3usme changes before patching the rom or after?
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to CrumpledMedal for this post:
  • Royaken (04-14-2014)

Status
None
(04-07-2014, 05:20 PM)CrumpledMedal Wrote: Oh, I never knew the names of the songs, your music editing prowess is legendary, keep up the amazing work, now my only question is will these work together if I patch 'em all on the same rom because I want to do some sort of reboot of FFIV on FFVI. Also I'd like to know should I make the ff3usme changes before patching the rom or after?

Yes they will all work together. I do not use the same Freespace for any of the songs that can't replace their normal song space. The rom hack I have right now ahs them all and they work just fine and so do the other songs. Just make sure you don't use any patches that use the freespace used in the listed hacks Laugh.

Thank you for the compliment by the way xD

EDIT: GOT COMPUTER BACK UP AND RUNNING!

Find

Status
None
I don't know if it's against the rules to bump my own thread about releases I am doing if I haven't posted for roughly a week, but I suppose I'll get told if it is xD. Sorry ahead of time.

Just wanted to let you guys know I'll be releasing 3 songs today!

-Fairy Fountain over Prelude
-Man with the Machine Gun over Battle (Ask Nattak for his version if that's what you want instead Smile)
-The Dark Messenger over Something xD
That's all for now, I'll post them as soon as I get Dark Messenger finished up!

Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
since you are updating the post with new things and it's been a week then that is completely ok, its not like you are spamming your own post with random crap or something lol

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
(04-13-2014, 09:17 AM)Poco d(-_-)b Loco Wrote: since you are updating the post with new things and it's been a week then that is completely ok, its not like you are spamming your own post with random crap or something lol

Good, just making sure Laugh

EDIT: MASSIVE UPDATE ON 1ST PAGE! 3 NEW SONGS AND NEW ITEMS INCLUDED IN RAR FILES!!!!!

Find