Poll: Which song should replace The Fierce Battle?
This poll is closed.
KH - Forze Del Male 20.00% 1 20.00%
FFIV - Battle with the Four Fiends 20.00% 1 20.00%
FFVII - J-E-N-O-V-A 20.00% 1 20.00%
FFVII - Jenova Absolute 0% 0 0%
CT - Boss Battle 2 0% 0 0%
DO NOT CHANGE 20.00% 1 20.00%
Other (please comment) 20.00% 1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Royaken's Song Hack Releases!

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
(05-22-2014, 11:57 AM)Gi Nattak Wrote: You guys are sure laying it on thick lol.

Laugh

[Image: SvEf6Yh.png]
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
I went ahead and added 'Golbez, Clad in Dark' to the song data thread since I had it lying around and am not using it, so there's hopefully one less for you to do Royaken!

Also added FFMQ - Mount Gale since I had that one done as well, hope you don't mind I'm just trying to help lighten the load for you a tiny bit. You could always do them also but I figured you might appreciate it. I've done a couple of the others that were requested but I'd love to hear your renditions of them so I will hold on those ones lol.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 25
Status
None
(05-22-2014, 01:33 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote: I went ahead and added 'Golbez, Clad in Dark' to the song data thread since I had it lying around and am not using it, so there's hopefully one less for you to do Royaken!

Thanx a ton Nattak xD!

(05-22-2014, 01:33 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote: Also added FFMQ - Mount Gale since I had that one done as well, hope you don't mind I'm just trying to help lighten the load for you a tiny bit. You could always do them also but I figured you might appreciate it. I've done a couple of the others that were requested but I'd love to hear your renditions of them so I will hold on those ones lol.

I don't mind the work to put into the requests and I certainly won't turn down help. Lol xD. The amount of requests I get just shows how far I have come and how much people enjoy my work. I really appreciate it guys. Thanx a ton!

I'll get to these ASAP but I am currently trying to finish a little side dungeon I think some of you will like. There are 2 issues I am having that I would appreciate help on. You can check this out in the thread "Layer 3 Circle, and Exits???"

EDIT: Got The Midi files ready for the following

-Fight Against an Armed Boss
-Here's Some Weapons
-Those Chosen by the Planet
-Heresy
-Seymour's Ambition

A little confused with the "Town 2" and "Town 3" for FF6 since every time I look them up, they're nothing special just songs already in the game. Am I missing something?

Also not happy about "Immoral Melody" xD. Considering how much of a pain Dark Messenger was.

And to JCE, I have not stopped working on silver dragons, it's just a massive pain xD.

EDIT 2: HEADS UP GUYS!!!!! There's a problem with one of the harp channels in "on that day 5 years ago" where it loops a 32 too early every loop. I will fix it later today, but am at work now. Sorry for the inconvenience!

EDIT 3: GOOD NEWS!!! Got it fixed! The fixed version of "On that day 5 years ago" is loaded up. Plz plz PLZ make sure you replace it ASAP if you used it!

[Image: 5452812CeqVF.png]
[Image: RoyakenGif_zpsacedef24.gif]
  Find

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 3
Status
None
I appreciate your willingness to work on our requests. :cheers:

This is the info I have on those two other town tracks.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final...ial_Tracks

Town 2 and Town 3 are unreleased tracks that were on released on a cd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sthdrFFZBOk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S0J5JilEOk
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
A midi for Town2 is available here. It is named "special track". I couldn't find a midi for Town3 though...

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff6/ff6mid.html
  Find

Status
None
Hey guys! Here's the progress of songs:

-Fight Against an Armed Boss 90% (This song was at a tempo of 282, but only 255[as far as I am aware] can be handled so it was reduced to that. I think it sounds good though xD)

-Here's Some Weapons 86%

-Those Chosen by the Planet 100%

-Heresy 66%

-Seymour's Ambition 78%

-Assault of the Silver Dragons 97%

As well as some extras you guys may like:

-Forest Maze (Super Mario RPG) 70%------ I know this one is already in the music player, but I couldn't find a patch of it. And although the one in the music player is good, I didn't feel it captured the Mario RPG feel enough so I did one myself xD

-Mount Ordeals (FFIV) 100%------ I was honestly surprised no one requested this one or that it hadn't been done yet, from what I could see, so I did it myself. There will be 2 versions released. One sounds more FFVI and the other more FFIV. Up to you which one you want.

-Jenova (FFVII) 82%------ This one is a head ache bcuz I am trying to drop it down to 6 tracks only so sounds don't cut out in battle.

All requests listed above will be released Saturday Night at the latest. Mine may or may not be, but I will get started on the other requests after I release the requests listed above. And Sorry JCE for taking so long on yours xD

Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
You no like my forest song?!? Lol, I look forward to hearing your's. =)

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
Small detail, but I wonder how you come up with numbers like 66% or 78%...

Keep up the good work!
  Find

Status
None
Difficult to explain how exactly xD. I consider the 1st 50% to be getting the midi ready and doing whatever needs to be done to it. After that the amount of work the song needs before it's done in MML format to work perfectly in the game is the rest of the 50%. It's more of an educated guess, but yeah. It's more 10% done on the MML, but not quite 20% done so it's somewhere in the middle. Hence 66% xD. That's just how I see it.

And no Nattak, I did like yours. Lol. It just didn't give me nostalgia I suppose is the best way to explain it. Lol.

Find

Threads: 62
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
Cannot wait to hear the Assault of the Silver Dragons song... Laugh Any previews I can wet my beak on?

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]