Poll: Which song should replace The Fierce Battle?
This poll is closed.
KH - Forze Del Male 20.00% 1 20.00%
FFIV - Battle with the Four Fiends 20.00% 1 20.00%
FFVII - J-E-N-O-V-A 20.00% 1 20.00%
FFVII - Jenova Absolute 0% 0 0%
CT - Boss Battle 2 0% 0 0%
DO NOT CHANGE 20.00% 1 20.00%
Other (please comment) 20.00% 1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Royaken's Song Hack Releases!

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
This is begging to be imported to FFVI. Laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAd5UsJ7Ut4

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]

Threads: 50
Thanks Given: 25
Status
None
(03-30-2014, 11:17 PM)JCE3000GT Wrote: This is begging to be imported to FFVI. Laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAd5UsJ7Ut4

Where would you like it to be imported?

[Image: 5452812CeqVF.png]
[Image: RoyakenGif_zpsacedef24.gif]
  Find

Status
Regen
The Unforgiven sounds like a good candidate to replace. Thoughts?

The Black Mages version of this (The Assault of the Silver Dragons) was epic too...

Status
None
(03-31-2014, 12:35 AM)JCE3000GT Wrote: The Unforgiven sounds like a good candidate to replace. Thoughts?

The Black Mages version of this (The Assault of the Silver Dragons) was epic too...

Unforgiven fits in some situations. One of the things Nattak expressed to me when changing songs is think about every situation that song is used. Does it work in all situations? I think it does in most but than I think it's a bit too awesome when the airship is crashing. But to each his own xD. I'll have it done as soon as I can!

Find

Status
Regen
No worries. I think the actual sequence data is more important then where it is. Not sure if anyone told you yet but you can expand the number of SPC sequences FF6 has so you wouldn't need to replace any of them if you didn't want to.

Just a thought.

Status
None
(03-31-2014, 02:55 PM)JCE3000GT Wrote: No worries. I think the actual sequence data is more important then where it is. Not sure if anyone told you yet but you can expand the number of SPC sequences FF6 has so you wouldn't need to replace any of them if you didn't want to.

Just a thought.

Yes I was told this xD. While I think that's a great addition, I wouldn't know where to put extra songs xD. I mean maybe extra boss battles having their own music. That's kinda cool.

EDIT: Fairy Fountain Complete, but need to make patch. Man with the Machine Gun almost finished. Got a few things to work out with it in battle.

EDIT2: I noticed an issue in Jedgement Day and Within the Giant. I will release updated versions tmw night with the fixes. I apologize for the inconvenience guys Sad

Find

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
*Steals Judgement Day and Within the Giant* Tongue

Great work with your songs, seriously. I finished my hack months ago and I want to keep it as faithful to the original game as possible, but your songs are yelling me to add them xD

If I finally do it and if I ever release my hack to the public, I'll make sure to give you the proper credits.

[Image: SvEf6Yh.png]
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Xenovant for this post:
  • Royaken (04-14-2014)

Status
None
(04-04-2014, 10:00 AM)Xenovant Wrote: *Steals Judgement Day and Within the Giant* Tongue

Great work with your songs, seriously. I finished my hack months ago and I want to keep it as faithful to the original game as possible, but your songs are yelling me to add them xD

If I finally do it and if I ever release my hack to the public, I'll make sure to give you the proper credits.

Thank you very much xD. I'm glad you like them and I hope they work well with your hack!

And to everyone else, I had meant to release 3 songs today.

-Fairy Fountain (Zelda)
-The Dark Messenger (FFIX)
-Assault of the White Dragons (FFIX)

While Fairy Fountain has been done for a week, I was hoping to release them all together. However I am having issues with sound on Dark Messenger which has kept me from even being able to start the other one.

I will release Fairy Fountain tmw, period. I apologize for the wait. As soon as I can figure out the wait I will release Dark Messenger and begin work on Assault of the White Dragons

I apologize for the delay Sad

Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
Don't worry about the delay, feel free to take your time. Remember, quality over quantity, and most people here are okay with waiting because we know how hard it is to get these things right.

Confused Moogles FTW

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Royaken, do you still take requests?

I'd like to see this one converted for FF6 (FF4 - The lunar whale / The big whale)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtbxCpitJ1g It's one of my favourite tracks from ff4.

[Image: SvEf6Yh.png]
  Find