Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
FFVI - Children of Vector

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I havent watched the video yet (havent had the chance) but something I had always wondered about was Leo and Kefka's background in the game. How did such a kind and caring man come to be the General of such an evil intent army? And what was Kefka like BEFORE his maddening magic infusion experiment? Also, Celes. I understand she was kind of caring, considering she was imprisoned for treason after hearing about the poison (if my memory is correct... too many FF6 hacks lately. XD), but what about before that? I guess a lot about the Empire could be explained in this, possibly.
  Find

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
(09-29-2013, 03:35 AM)RaikouGilgamesh Wrote: I havent watched the video yet (havent had the chance) but something I had always wondered about was Leo and Kefka's background in the game. How did such a kind and caring man come to be the General of such an evil intent army? And what was Kefka like BEFORE his maddening magic infusion experiment? Also, Celes. I understand she was kind of caring, considering she was imprisoned for treason after hearing about the poison (if my memory is correct... too many FF6 hacks lately. XD), but what about before that? I guess a lot about the Empire could be explained in this, possibly.

These kinds of questions will be a big part of the game! And it will be taken from several different angles. Good questions!

Anyone else?
  Find

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
Just a question that came in my mind right now:
What happened with Terra during her childwood in Vector?

[Image: kung_ku.png]
  Find

Threads: 4
Status
None
That is a good question. One would think, that being raised by the evil emperor, Kefka wouldn't need to use the slave crown... But what I'm thinking is that maybe Terra WAS raised to be evil, but Kefka put the crown on for his own purpose... to control her personally, rather than to just make her be evil. Something he kept from Gestahl, even. And once her memory was gone, she learned to be good.
  Find

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
wow awesome job man!
  Find

Threads: 13
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Crystal
Interesting.
  Find

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
Any updates on this?

[Image: kung_ku.png]
  Find

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
Not yet, my primary hack-time is when I don't have projects at work, and work has been slow for the last few months until recently, its going to be busy for a little while, my projects tend to come in waves. But I will continue making steady progress. I'm considering ideas on how to not give things away but continue to keep the community aware of the project. But this kind of thing is best saved for when I've got more work done on the project anyway...

All that to say, nothing to update you all on as of yet.
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 6
Status
None
This hack looks amazing so far, can't wait to see the finished project should be really impressive.
  Find

Threads: 15
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 10
Status
None
This looks great, so ambitious and what a neat concept!!!