Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy Mortal Kombat

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
No sir, photoshop. I'm far better at editing than drawing from scratch. My avatar pic is an edit of me, with an AK, against a white wall in my old apartment. Photoshop does wonders! I am trying to get into the sprite drawing deal, but I'm learning as I go and it will take a while before I can draw something like this of this quality, if ever.
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
dont put yourself down friend photoshoping is hard and you seem to have it down pretty well.
i use Gimp personally as never been able to afford photoshop. they are still good pics nd will defo help when i come to draw his portrait
im definatley leaning more towards old man shang tsung tho haha. Will try hardest to get johhny up soon

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Status
Imprisoned

Finally finished cage, hope he looks good was kinda hard working from scorpion nd smokes pallet so went for his
newest costume

Status
Imprisoned

again i went for a different costume here so him and sektor are not the same
plus liu kang (locke) can now say somethin like: Oh damn these robots look old wonder
if they still even work? when encountered at the saving terra scene
ermacs next then shang tsung. roughly halfway done Laugh

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
Sweet!

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
awesome

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Imprisoned
thanks guys ill try nd get ermac finished by tomorrow night, walkin sprites done Smile

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
What are your other plans with this hack after finishing the sprites? I'm pretty sure this is a hack I'm going to want to play!
  Find

Status
Imprisoned
I have afew actually. getting all npcs, monsters, espers, and chararcters changed is just the start. really want the mk theme song as battle music if some1 could hook that up id be over the moon. Story will get an overhaul nd may need some help with some events. but characters first

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 158
Status
Nattak\'d
Here's my first attempt (not 100% done yet) at the MK song, I felt like giving it a shot, FFVI instruments willing. I couldn't do the Choose Your Destiny theme song in all its glory, so I tried the Select Your Fighter one instead and added a track from the CYD theme. If you're interested in using this I could send you the patch in a pm - maybe you'd be willing to trade for the lower part of that Anima sprite you did a while back, for you to finish the very lower half I mean. I could use that as it looks cut-off as an Esper summon. Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIs1YBq3T...e=youtu.be

You could also opt to have it as the title screen music or something else if your not feeling it for the battle theme.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.