Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy Tactics: Dancer

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I for some reason suddenly became interested in spriting the generic Dancer from Final Fantasy Tactics.

[Image: sutebenukun-fft-dancer.png]
  Find

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to LordSutebenu for this post:
  • Zeemis (03-11-2012)

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
OMG this is awesome!!!

Was not excpecting that! I love it!
  Find

Status
None
haha, thanks!

You wouldn't believe how much of a headache the back of her hair was, took me 30min just to get it right, lol
  Find

Status
Crystal
The hair is always the trickest part imo.
It came out really well though.
  Find

Status
None
Thanks, I've completed four more sprites on this, giving her a custom critical sprite, I'm wondering though how I will make her casting sprites...I've an idea in mind but I'll see to that when I get there
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
nice work

for the casting pose u can use Terra's default casting pose, you can never go wrong with that

but I suggest using Celes' or even Esper Terra's

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
lol, Poco you should know by now that I will never accept anything less than a custom sprite in my work; no casting sprites are the same and they shall never be! (said in epic voice)

But no I have an idea in mind I will just have to play with it later to see if I could even do it. :-)
Update on my idea; I was originally hoping to try to have her do some kind of hand movement like in a dance but unfortunately that will not be able to work; sigh...oh well I'll probably just make a very flourishing mid-dance pose for her casting sprite...I'll have to think on how I want to position her...on the bright side I have already done four more sprites, three of which are custom (the aforementioned critical, the ready and the damaged) so progress is going well.
  Find

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
great job on the hair!
  Find

Status
None
Here's an update on her; I'd really appreciate any feedback especially on the custom sprites that I made:

[Image: imgshk.png]
  Find

Status
Crystal
Your work always amazes me Sutebenu! ^_^

Those custom poses are beautiful, especially the "Spell Pose", the only thing I would suggest is editing the lower arm a bit, it may just be me but it look a little weird lol. Other than that I think the eyes would look better with two pixels but that's just my opinion. :p
  Find