Imprisoned
updated sprites, added new ones

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Threads: 9
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
Epic! All the characters are amazing! (I still love Shao Khan the most though!) And was that your screenshot of raiden etc on bikes instead of chocobos? lol awesome, pure awesomeness in a can.

[Image: xyx.png]
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
thanks dude Smile nd yeah it was, they also have overworld sprites (the bikes) am currently working on animalities and wob map

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
How do you plan to use the animalities? as transformations for the PCs or as enemy sprites?
  Find

Status
Imprisoned
They are currently the espers in my game, i need to change them so it removes the character that used it for the animation then they back after instead of just removing the entire party or nothing

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Oh man, just looking at all the different sprites and the incredible title screen, I'm stoked beyond belief. Keep up the epic work man! If you need testers in the future, by all means hit me up. I'd be happy to help. Smile
  Find

Status
Imprisoned
what i really need to get this rolling again is some help with character pointers in the world map travel events, terras esper form trajectory ect as iv changed my world map and positions are very different, also needing some help with the story

Threads: 22
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Auto-life
I don't know if this was pointed out, but after seeing a screenshot, Kitana is misspelled as "Katana."
  Find

Status
Imprisoned
Yeah its been pointed out before, most of the hack wasnt finished, was mainly used as exp for my newer hack and rotds. Btw this is a post from 2014.. please dont necro post lol
On a related note i still have this rom with the finished party and most npcs done with a few monsters, i never really could think of a good story.. i actually wouldnt mind passing
along this project to someone else if anyones interested or has any ideas for it. i was pretty happy with a fair few of the changes made to moves and such (cyrax's (edgar's)) tools etc have dif effects and
a fair few others