Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy Mortal Kombat

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
I want to see what you're gonna do with noob! It must be a difficult one.
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
yeah easiest thing would be an all black scorpion.. but thats gonna be a hell no.. gonna use black, grey and possibly other grey.. depending.. noobs my favourite character tbh

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
I am really liking this sprite. What do you dislike about his low HP sprite specifically?
  Find

Status
Imprisoned
his right arm lol.. its that damn cloaky thing hes wearing.. very hard to sprite when hes in that position.

Decided that i will not be replacing yeti with moloch, instead will be a zombie version of subzero, who will die as hes also gonna be replacing leo with an alive version.

Threads: 9
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
Dude imagine Motaro and using the "Rider" enemy sprite to make you fight him instead of Umaro lol or the same with Goro. Dude I am totally impressed by your sprites. You're the man!

[Image: xyx.png]
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I'm really diggin that shang tsung! can't wait to see him finished. he looks like a good replacement for banon Smile
  Find

Status
Imprisoned
Smile Thanks man he replaces gogo in my hack but you could have him replace bannon or strago really my pallet 3 isnt all 2 different just a bit darker. hes done now anyways check page 6 Wink

(05-02-2013, 06:35 AM)Sczar Atmos Wrote: Dude imagine Motaro and using the "Rider" enemy sprite to make you fight him instead of Umaro lol or the same with Goro. Dude I am totally impressed by your sprites. You're the man!
Thats a great idea man might just start working on that now. motaro is so cool lol, goro might end up being that android thing you fight in the magiteck research place

Threads: 9
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
You've been pumping out alot of killer sprites lol do you have a tutorial video or something that shows your process? Your sprites are so good that I'm wondering if you have some sort of secret technique to the outlines or how to cram all that detail into a few pixels worth of area. Regardless, thanks for the sprites! (and also I may sound dumb for this, but where exactly is the "Thank" button on this site? lol)

[Image: xyx.png]
  Find

Status
Imprisoned
haha no that would be a very long boring 3 odd hour video.. nd i have a bad talking voice XD, not really any technique as such usually start with pic of the character im making for walking sprite, then use in game mk sprites ie 1, 2 and 3 as reference when i come to draw all custom poses, I always do my stuff in final fantasy sprite editor, and only do dead and riding poses using the relm one, i also sometimes have the pixel grid switched off as i find it helps to see what the sprites gonna lok like.. do have it on alot 2 tho lol.. just practise is all i can say my first sprite.. catuar looks terrible compared to what im making now Wink.. nd i have no idea where it is tbh lol

Here is a little teaser for my leo replacement just while i get his custom poses done Wink

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Great sprites, might I make a small suggestion?

Could you please take all sprites throughout this thread and place them in the very first post?

This will make it easier to see/access them all.
  Find