Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy Jobs

Threads: 15
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Auto-life
I finished one of my Final Fantasy VI mods, Final Fantasy Jobs, a spanish mod that modifies the story, all characters, abilities, world map, and events of Final Fantasy VI to build a new adventure based on the classic final fantasy job system. 

You will be able to play with a total of 16 playable characters and fight against different bosses from the final fantasy series.

[Image: 8.jpg?1620076628][Image: 7.jpg?1620076091]
[Image: 5.jpg?1620075586][Image: 6.jpg?1620075858]

World of Balance
[Image: level-000.png]

World of Ruin
[Image: nuevo-mapa-del-mundo.png]
The game is divided into two parts, which must be patched independently.

The first part ends here:

[Image: Sin-t-tulo.png]

You must save the game in this area and use that save file to continue with part two.

The two patches must be applied in a FF3us 1.0 no-headered ROM,

Download Link
Proyect Info

Sorry for the writing of the publication, but I don't speak English! (If there is something that is not understood, I will try to explain it)
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ppml for this post:
  • madsiur (09-06-2022)

Threads: 0
Status
None
    I'm enjoying this hack even though i'm not a spanish speaker. A problem i'm having is at the end of the first part. The game is getting locked right after the end of the first part and I can't move after a certain boss.
  Find

Status
Auto-life
(08-02-2022, 11:13 PM)Theghoul Wrote: I'm enjoying this hack even though i'm not a spanish speaker. A problem i'm having is at the end of the first part. The game is getting locked right after the end of the first part and I can't move after a certain boss.

I already found the problem, I will release a fix soon to fix it. The problem is generated when emulating in snes9x or bsnes, while I fix it, you can play that part with the Zsnes emulator and that problem will not happen.

Congratulations on finishing the first part!
  Find

Status
None
Do you have a way on the map in which order we should do the World of Ruin? Most things seem way to hard.
  Find

Status
Auto-life
(08-04-2022, 03:14 PM)Theghoul Wrote: Do you have a way on the map in which order we should do the World of Ruin? Most things seem way to hard.

Here you can have an orientation based on the level of the enemies: Map

Although the normal bosses respect these levels, but, in several places there are optional "super-bosses" that are much stronger. It is recommended not to fight with them at first...
  Find

Status
None
How do I access the level 37 Gogo island? I go there and it's just movers.

Also not sure if intentional. At the level 42 area with weapons, I can't touch the armor or whip.
  Find

Status
Auto-life
(08-07-2022, 01:37 AM)Theghoul Wrote: How do I access the level 37 Gogo island? I go there and it's just movers.

Also not sure if intentional. At the level 42 area with weapons, I can't touch the armor or whip.

There is a 33% chance that Mover will use the "Vortex" ability in response to an attack, if all your characters are alive when he uses it, he will teleport them to a dungeon.

The whip and armor thing is not intentional, each weapon leads to a battle. I'll send you a PM to see what happens.
  Find

Status
None
I'm not sure how to get to the level 64 house. Also glitch with the chocobo level 70 area, when you save or open menu alot of NPCs and the save point vanish.
  Find

Status
Auto-life
(08-12-2022, 09:04 AM)Theghoul Wrote: I'm not sure how to get to the level 64 house. Also glitch with the chocobo level 70 area, when you save or open menu alot of NPCs and the save point vanish.

Release a new updated patch, the problems you point out should no longer happen. 

On how to get to that place, you must go to the right of the forest (LV45 according to the map) there is a dock where you can take a ship to get there.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Yo this is a really cool hack! I just got around to trying it out. I'm going to attach 2 dialog script files for anyone who wants to play it with English dialog, if you don't mind...? I just ran the dialog script through a Spanish>English online translator, but it seems to have done a great job lol! It is now infinitely more playable for me being able to read the dialog.

All one needs to do is load up the hack in FF3usME, and go into the dialog editor and import either part 1 or part 2 dialog script depending on which version you are playing, then save and that's it.

Obviously there's bound to be some weird/funny dialog here and there that didn't get translated well, but so far like I say it did a pretty amazing job, so I figured I'd upload them if it helps any other English-speaking players be able to read the dialog at least.

EDIT: Also included the battle dialog, which can be imported with FF3usME as well, in the Monsters Editor, 'Small' and 'Big' captions accordingly. First be sure to choose 'Delete all' before importing, or it will show an inadequate space error.

Attached Files
.txt  dialog_script.es.en - part 1.txt (243.94 KB, 22 downloads)
.txt  dialog_script.es.en - part 2.txt (241.34 KB, 12 downloads)
.zip  Battle Dialog.zip (18.11 KB, 13 downloads)

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Gi Nattak for this post:
  • madsiur (09-06-2022), ppml (09-06-2022), Seifer (09-06-2022)