Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Requests for Help

Threads: 22
Thanks Received: 117
Thanks Given: 117
Status
Moog
(04-08-2021, 11:53 PM)PowerPanda Wrote: Thanks, CDude! I have it working. The code is a frankenstein's monster, and is almost guaranteed to conflict with another hack, so I'm not posting it here. Let's just say I'm taking space I freed up with other C1 changes and doing a whole lot of subroutines. But it's working! Kappa now turns into a merchant when she is imped.

I was thinking about this and, in a non-vanillish hack with a cast of 7 or less--this same approach could be used to give every character a unique imp sprite.
  Find

Threads: 45
Thanks Received: 195
Thanks Given: 116
Status
None
William Kage has converted his General Leo Theme, Shock and Awe, to MIDI format. Gi Nattack has tentatively agreed to help me add it as a music track in the game! This means that a brand new song, composed for the specific purpose of being a character theme for Leo, is being added to the game! (I'm a bit excited, if you can't tell.)

Projects:
Divergent Paths: The 3 Scenarios (Completed) - a redo of the 3 scenarios in the original game that gives equal time to each group. Meant to be a basis for future mods.
FFVI: Divergent Paths (In Progress) - a hack built off of the 3 scenarios that changes other events in the same, such as making Leo permanently recruitable, bringing Banon's story closure, and adding 1 more secret character.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to PowerPanda for this post:
  • madsiur (04-18-2021)

Threads: 271
Thanks Received: 778
Thanks Given: 436
Status
Tissue-aware
(04-18-2021, 01:42 PM)PowerPanda Wrote: William Kage has converted his General Leo Theme, Shock and Awe, to MIDI format. Gi Nattack has tentatively agreed to help me add it as a music track in the game!

That's an awesome news!
  Find