Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Site Recommendations for photo uploading?

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I'd like to be able to share screenshots of a project I've been working on but I'm not familiar with the different photo-sharing sites. Any recommendations?
  Find

Status
None
I use catbox.moe, imgur requires an account iirc.

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
If you don't mind creating an account, imgur or mediafire are fine. I know mediafire uploads get deleted after a while if you're not signed in when uploading and imgur was before allowing uploads without an account but I think that changed last year.
  Find

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
X-Zone
I would suggest: http://www.bwass.org/bucket/
I'm using it from 3-4 years, no registration, no watermarks, no deleteing, no downtime.
  Find

Threads: 5
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Medicated
I had one of my photobucket images copyright stricken for some reason. It's basically my 12 frame side-walking animation for Cyan despite being heavily loaded with FF6 sprites including 12 frame walking up and down animations which were untouched. Each are recolored as well.

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(03-16-2019, 02:33 AM)Odbarc Wrote: I had one of my photobucket images copyright stricken for some reason.

Photobucket went full stupid last year. Basically you have to pay for non-watermarking of your images now. You can still download all your repository from their site and host them somewhere else. That is what I've done.
  Find

Threads: 5
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Medicated
I never really use it. It's so old that you can't even make a new account with my password since they implemented some stupid "Must have a caps, numbers, low caps, no repeating" whatever bullshit a long, long time ago.
For prosperity, I've got an email that I sent myself with an attachment of all the things I've meant to keep in case my hard drive crashes.
I go to imgur often enough. I could probably just make an account there. I'd be fine with that.