Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
NES and SNES Reproduction site

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
http://www.timewalkgames.com/

I link it here because I am 100% behind people selling repro's. I think it is good for the community.

I'd love to have someone put my hacks on carts and then create boxes/inserts/manuals/maps/etc.

Literally, I'd pay someone to do it.

*edit*
I sent them a message asking if they could take requests and if so how much assuming I provide the donor carts, patches/roms and or other materials.

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(05-08-2012, 02:02 AM)JCE3000GT Wrote: I link it here because I am 100% behind people selling repro's. I think it is good for the community.

I'd love to have someone put my hacks on carts and then create boxes/inserts/manuals/maps/etc.

Literally, I'd pay someone to do it.

That's an awesome find! I might buy treasure of the Rudras. And for anyone who say 95.00$ is too much, well I paid 107.00$ CND (taxes included) for a brand new copy of Final Fantasy III back in 1995, so I don't think this site is too expensive...

I might actually make some copies of my hack too, depending how they charge... Keep us informed about this JCE.
  Find

Status
Regen
Will do.

The main ones I'd like to see on a cart is my MQ HardType, FF2usHT, FF3usHT, and some of my EasyTypes.
The good news is I already got a reply and they love the idea of putting some ROM hacks on carts and building the materials. They even asked me to join their group as a ROM hacker--but truthfully there are a couple of other people here and on slick productions that would be better suited with their superior assembly knowledge.

I suggested using FF3usHT 1.3 and MQHT for their site--so let's see what they say.

P.S. Mike, I gave them links to RotDS on your site and the youtube channel. Maybe they're interested in that too. Of course they'd need to talk to you about it, but, how cool would it be to have RotDS on a cart with a box/map/manual and inserts?

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
(05-08-2012, 07:55 AM)JCE3000GT Wrote: Will do.

The main ones I'd like to see on a cart is my MQ HardType, FF2usHT, FF3usHT, and some of my EasyTypes.
The good news is I already got a reply and they love the idea of putting some ROM hacks on carts and building the materials. They even asked me to join their group as a ROM hacker--but truthfully there are a couple of other people here and on slick productions that would be better suited with their superior assembly knowledge.

I suggested using FF3usHT 1.3 and MQHT for their site--so let's see what they say.

P.S. Mike, I gave them links to RotDS on your site and the youtube channel. Maybe they're interested in that too. Of course they'd need to talk to you about it, but, how cool would it be to have RotDS on a cart with a box/map/manual and inserts?

Very cool! That would be a small dream come true, I ain't gonna lie lol. I'm once again inspired to work extra hard to finish the hack as good as possible and squash every bug I can, if it were to ever go to cart. Wink And good luck with bridging the gap, so to speak - and thank you very much for bringing RotDS to their attention, that was mighty kind of you! =) I really appreciate it. I can now hope that one day we can play our favorite snes hacks on nicely done carts complete with box art and manuel! *drools*

P.S. I wonder what are the legallity issues on this though? Couldn't this be a sure fire way to get sued by Square-Enix (and any other possible companys), both the authors of the hack, and the cart makers?? =X

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
Regen
Technically we only release patches so we are in the clear as authors I believe. I'm sure they consulted a lawyer before making a business out of it.

Cannot wait to see one of my mods on a cart!

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Status
Traitor
I am very impressed and must say, I'd like to buy some of those things for a friend of mine. Smile
  Find

Status
None
Hey guys my name is Eli and I run Retro Quest

I also Sell reproductions but for much more accessible price Laugh.

I will have manufactured Repros and made by hand as well (for custom orders)

I am thinking in also doing boxes as right now I only sell Universal Game Cases.

3 Days ago I finally found the best method to match the quality of the labels to look like the original ones!

I am also working with about 4 SNES developers to release a Multicart.

Another project is a new snes game I wrote and is currently underdevelopment,

Also I am looking for SNES developers to make games and for Translators for other cool games!

Thanks let me know what you think!

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Are you willing to reprint boxes for SNES games like Chrono Trigger and Breath of Fire? Do you also do reprints of manuals?

Status
None
Yes but they wills ay box reproduction, or reprint, on the box to avoid later fraud! (if you happen to sell it or give it or whatever and the person does not clears out that is a repro box!)

SNES Reproductions

Status
Regen
What would you charge to make an SNES box? I'm looking for a good source to reproduce boxes for my display cabinet.