Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I'm done with this site

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
I refuse to be part of a community that bashes other members who have differing opinions regarding the emulation choices of other users. Something that I find damnable is one cannot so much as say anything on the internet without someone with another opinion comes along and verbally abuses said member for bashing something. It's the internet, these things are to be expected. Nevertheless, I haven't had the best experience on this site at all, all of which is my fault, that I know for a fact, I could have made this a better experience for myself and for other members, but, alas, I didn't. I lost my temper, as usual, and will undeniably pay the ultimate price.

Not to mention the BS about "Snes9x having worse sound" for FF6. I don't know what people are using, but that simply is not true, given the fact it uses the exact same audio core as Bsnes/Higan, the S-SMP core written by none other than Blargg himself, so the two emulators sound the same. If people are skeptical, I'm more than willing to run extensive ABX tests to prove that unsubstantiated claim wrong, but then again, my existence on this site has done nothing other than piss people off, make them hate my effing guts and to the point of wanting to crucify me, given the chance.

That being said, my leaving here will be a welcome change, as I've done nothing but be a bloody burden.

Of course though, I'm wrong about that as well, as I blow things out of proportion, but again, it is far too late for me now. I've run outta second chances anyways.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 57
Status
Tissue-aware
Thread closed.

Edit: I'm closing this because I don't want a flame war to start, especially if it has nothing to do with hacking and started on youtube.
  Find