Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Creating seal commands (Paid job)

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I will pay anyone who will teach me step by step in either a well-written guide or video (including on how to use either asar, bass &/or xkas), on how to seal # of character commands (Such as magic, lore, item & etc) in a monster formation ff3 snes (6). Obviously, I will paid once I learned, hack the rom by myself, and then the task is consider complete. There are others different hacking I'm interested, so I will likely contact the person who helped me in this seal task before I post in thread. 

Be reasonable, polite and be very patience, because total amateur here. Send me a private message if you are interested. Thank you.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
I understand you want this hack badly. We don't have paid offers very often, but my suggestion would be that you request an IPS of the command hack in exchange of money rather than asking to teach you ASM and do the hack yourself, because this is what is likely required to complete this hack. There are ASM tutorials on the wiki and on the internet also. What would happen if someone spend 5 hours with teaching you and you would still not grasp much? You wouldn't pay him because the hack is not done?

A note also for all people interested; this forum has no involvement if something regarding this offer turns bad, this kind of stuff should be dealt in private messages rather than in this thread, so send a pm to hoshinmoon if you are interested.
  Find

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(01-20-2019, 05:03 PM)madsiur Wrote: I understand you want this hack badly. We don't have paid offers very often, but my suggestion would be that you request an IPS of the command hack in exchange of money rather than asking to teach you ASM and do the hack yourself, because this is what is likely required to complete this hack. There are ASM tutorials on the wiki and on the internet also. What would happen if someone spend 5 hours with teaching you and you would still not grasp much? You wouldn't pay him because the hack is not done?

A note also for all people interested; this forum has no involvement if something regarding this offer turns bad, this kind of stuff should be dealt in private messages rather than in this thread, so send a pm to hoshinmoon if you are interested.

That sound reasonable too madsiur, but unless I can copy/paste with the intention to change the seal command based on the boss fights (since there will be more than 1 hack rom), that doesn't seem to be productive. However, if the helper are willing to change the command by request in the future every time I want another seal command boss fight for a smaller paid, then sure since there is no teaching involved. What do you think madsiur?
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(01-20-2019, 09:06 PM)hoshinmoon Wrote: That sound reasonable too madsiur, but unless I can copy/paste with the intention to change the seal command based on the boss fights (since there will be more than 1 hack rom), that doesn't seem to be productive. However, if the helper are willing to change the command by request in the future every time I want another seal command boss fight for a smaller paid, then sure since there is no teaching involved. What do you think madsiur?

The best thing in fact would be that you learn how to code ASM. There are a few tutorials and documentation here. I know it can be hard when you're new to start with these concepts. We are also being discussing your specific request on discord today nobody is really interested in doing a paid commission. We are not a community driven by money; we are driven by helping for free people that put time and energy in learning things and seeing someone achieving something that require knowledge in ASM, event editing, spriting or coding is my (and our) greatest satisfaction.

It might be easier if you tackle this problem yourself and ask on your way technical thing regarding coding, RAM, etc. Someone also might do the coding for you for free it's a matter of waiting if you feel it's too much for you. Some solution idea came up in Discord, I'll see when I get free time how to implement this.
  Find