Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Lost patches

Threads: 6
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
So i am trying to start a hack and get patches put into it i first downloaded The C.V. bug fix compilation but it wants to conflict with a few other hacks i wanted to do and wont allow me to rename the description window in ff3usme.

So i was trying to find the patches manually but Assassin's page appears to be gone so i cant find any of his patches and other ones as well  so i didnt know if someone knew where to find those.

Barring that if i made my changes with ff33usme then added the c.v bug fix would that work?
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 57
Status
Tissue-aware
I think FF3usME changes outside dialogues and names would be compatible with C.V.'s patch but I'm not 100% sure. As for missing patches, here are assassin's ones (from 2015 or so), novalia spirit's ones and some patches that were on Slick Productions (probably not all of them).

.7z  assassin.7z (291.44 KB, 20 downloads)

.7z  novalia.7z (299.85 KB, 14 downloads)

.7z  slick.7z (510.9 KB, 15 downloads)
  Find
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to madsiur for this post:
  • Hashimo (11-13-2018), ppml (01-29-2019), Robo Jesus (05-20-2019), Warrax (11-14-2018)

Status
None
Thats awesome thank you Hit
  Find

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 10
Status
None
huh... my webpage currently has an error message, but is still being paid for, and was accessible a month ago.  it'll pass.  the link is under my post.

Status
None
@madsiur the slick file doesn't have the sword tech menu patch mentioned in first post here
https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/thread-3575.html does anyone happen to have that one?
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Given: 8
Status
Well-Fed
I assume the patch in question is this one. It changes the functionality of BOTH SwdTech and Blitz, and while it might be possible to separate them out if you only want one or the other, it'll take a pretty significant amount of additional assembly work (and, more importantly, free space).

Attached Files
.zip  FF6Skills.zip (6.86 KB, 8 downloads)

Current Project: FF6: Tensei | Discord ID: TristanGrayse
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GrayShadows for this post:
  • Hashimo (11-19-2018)

Status
None
(11-19-2018, 05:32 AM)GrayShadows Wrote: I assume the patch in question is this one. It changes the functionality of BOTH SwdTech and Blitz, and while it might be possible to separate them out if you only want one or the other, it'll take a pretty significant amount of additional assembly work (and, more importantly, free space).

Thank you thats awesome i only wanted the single one because i had the blitz one already didn't know there was a combo one even better thank you Victory
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Given: 8
Status
Well-Fed
If it's the Blitz one that this is built off of, there's actually a fatal error in it that this patch fixes! So you're better off with this one anyway. Wink

Current Project: FF6: Tensei | Discord ID: TristanGrayse
  Find