Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dissidian Kefka monster sprite

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
[Image: 16_bit_kefka_sprite_by_kugawattan-d9jhwg9.png]

Kefka is my favourite villain but damn did they f**k up on his regular form Monster sprite. I don't know what it is, but I don't like the pose or the color scheme of the original.

Since I'm giving both Terra and Kefka a Dissidia look on me hack, I figured out I could make a monster sprite for it too.

Feedback appreciated!

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
well done, especially the fact that he's standing on one toe like a ballerina XD.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
It's nice, I enjoy the colors and overall style of him. There looks to me to be quite a lot of pillow shading throughout the sprite, mainly the cape and clothes, but overall I like it!

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
Well derp! Pictlogica Final Fantasy had a Manikin sprite of Kefka. All I had to do was recolor it. Nnngh. Oh well, here it is for those that want it. The recolor still took me some time, so don't think I just stole this :V

[Image: kefkafinal__by_kugawattan-d9klky3.png]

I wonder why they went with FF6's Kefka sprite but didn't just recolor his Manikin sprite...

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!