[Image: i1t5gs1aqbgb4rg4g.jpg]
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
[Image: imgshk.png]

Here is a reference picture for you to look at. By judging your work's pose, I think you have been using this from the start.

Here are the things that this sprite is in need of:

Far superior shading.
----your colors are far too similar, especially with the orange and the hair. There needs to be a much higher contrast without it being blinding.
----Her gloves need shading

Anatomically correct limbs.
----as it stands (and I don't mean to sound cruel or harsh) but this Garnet look's like she has no elbows, and has no bones in her arm.
=====this is mostly due to the fact that you did not give her a definable elbow and forearm in her skeleton when spriting her.
+++++++++ I have noticed this problem with some poses of your other sprites as well; so I drew a really quick "Joints" picture to show you what you need to think of when spriting arms, hands, and legs.
(please ignore the crappy quality, I just did it really quickly on my laptop)
[Image: imgshk.png]

The outfit.
-----Her buckles on the side of her jumpsuit have straps, and should be seen in this sprite.
-----Her sleeves are also poofed and cinched just above her elbow with the cuffs being cinched at the wrist; having her sleeves be somewhat "bell-like"

The pose.
-----Her thigh needs to be smoother and slimmer; her legs as a whole need to be a little bit thinner.
-----Her other leg needs to be seen much less and should only be seen from behind her, not in front of her.

That should be it. I hope this is helpful to you.
  Find

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
Thank you sutebenu!! I'll work on this :-)
[Image: x3k7ji2rdzksyms4g.jpg]

I'd like to know what to do with the hair! I'm not sure if its good.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
much better, but try fitting in a bit more shading and add some more details to the arms n legs respectively

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
what Poco said but also follow the garnet picture I showed, put a little bit of highlights in her hair, some of the darker shades for her sleeves should work with the black.
  Find

Status
None
[Image: n5zasovia4znu264g.jpg]

This is what I've been able to do. hope it looks better because I dont know what to do with those hairs! lollll
  Find

Status
None
I see tremendous improvement in this version

good job

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
thank you poco! :-)
  Find

Status
None
u got it bro

-HNIC

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
great job on this man.. garnets my favourite ff female

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess