Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
General Discussion Thread

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Still i haven't got how he manages to regen 1000+ without any progressive tick... hexed the regen cap?

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
@Gi Nattak

One that comes to mind is that hermit dude that lives south of the colloseum, if you visit him at different times he gives you different things. Basically at two different points in the game.
There is rare item to find while in the cave to the Sealed Gate also, that the ninja references. Aside from that, I can't think of anything else... probably a lot of tabs you missed lol. Oh, and that dog behind Stardust Village, not sure if you did that 'side quest'.

Hell Yeah, all check, ive been reading EVERY NPC that i can, and man, congrats on getting they giving you the necessary Hint... altought one time i forgotten about dog and gone WoR, and when i visited there he was gone... so it was like 3h wasted... at least i could find strateggy for some fights ! And yes, i found quite couple of tab around WoB, checking every crate, brush, box, everything ! BTW, some of they i only could get at one side

You mean if he died? When does his sprite come back? I tested the hell out of that >_<

No, when he lived, i gone back to see if there was magicite there, and bumped into a invisible block... and i could talk to him !

About Pepe, why cant u make him a shop with high cost things ? ( like Master Star)

Oh, and something that i noticed, on While on Ghost Train, some battles would give me WAY MORE gil thant they should, and while on Avalon dream that happened to, dont know if its from ghost traind itself or if that is linked with having the Reaper on your party
, but was this big gil boost intentional or its some bug ??? Note, not every Battle gave me that much ( like, instead of less than 2k, they sometimes gave me more than 20k... on Avalon's dream i've got 60k+ on one battle )

@FlyingPoddle

"I don't like how you can lose if you die in FuSoYa/Golbez scene. Also the fight before where you fight those Lava bosses was brutal. After they heal ~2000hp a turn, it gets to be impossible. Oboro was fairly leveled on my end and wasn't keeping up, cept throwing shurikens was the only real dmg I was doing with anyone. I had to restart the whole thing and do damage fast and hard to make sure he didn't regen so much by the last time I fought him."

Like they already said, Inverse can either cast Flood or Blizzard if used on Lava Golem, and one NPC did mention about Aqualin, also the third member can attack boss for 400-500 dam with the chance of giving 1k more if weap procs, as long as i remember Oboro was almost 20 when i did this fight, the second time was really boring as i used almost every shuriken on first, and had only 2 water scroll ( both i got from one battle drop )... having aqualin is the essential on those battles.

Sorry for the caps, but I LOVED THE MUSIC ON "CHOOSING SCENARIO" PART, SAGA FRONTIER ( the first for PSX, not the SAGA serie ) IS ONE OF THE RPGS THAT I LOVED SOOO MUCH ! IF i had real time to learn and do Hack, i surely would make Terra as Asselus ! And that would make her father THE CHARM LORD...

I really wanted to do a hack like your but only with chars from another games, all from PSX / SNES, for my gold gamers days ( Star Ocean Second Story, Lunar SSS and Lunar 2, AZURE dreams, Valkyrie Profile, Suikoden 1 & 2 [MCDOHL *_*], SAGA Frontier ( only the first ), and many others... )
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 158
Status
Nattak\'d
No, when he lived, i gone back to see if there was magicite there, and bumped into a invisible block... and i could talk to him !

Ohhh, okay. I admit to just walking in to see if he was gone/hidden, and did not walk around to check for that >_< That happened before once with the Narsh Mayor. Alright good find. Looks like a version 1.1 will be on it's way faster than I thought!

Oh, and something that i noticed, on While on Ghost Train, some battles would give me WAY MORE gil thant they should, and while on Avalon dream that happened to, dont know if its from ghost traind itself or if that is linked with having the Reaper on your party
Spoiler (Click to Hide)

There has been reports of this, so far it was on the WoB ghost train, but now you say the WoR one also, so it might just be something to do with having Reaper in the party, yes. Not sure what though and I've never encountered this bug, nor any beta testers so I'm not sure what to make of it. Any further testing on this would be much appreciated.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gi Nattak for this post:
  • lushifah (11-04-2014)

Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hey guys, amazing job with the hack! I have only come across one problem. In Psycho City when jumping from the window next to the zombie I get stuck in the window every time. The game doesn't freeze, my sprite just gets....stuck. I have been running snes9x for psp but i switched over to the latest zsnes and ran into the exact same problem. I'm hoping you guys can give me some advice, I'm a bit broken hearted at the thought of giving up on this excellent game.
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
I will send you a pm here.
Was this a pre-patched ROM or did you patch it yourself?

Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
It was a fresh 1.0 rom. I used Ninja to apply the ROTDS patch
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
Sent 'the package' to you in a pm, it should solve it, but another reported it still happens for them, but it solves it for most so far.

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
The NPC that mentions the Aqualin is in one of the towns on the north-western continent. She's not somebody that would get spoken to unless the player is specifically talking to all NPC's.

@Tenka: The Regen is actually Poison, and he absorbs it.

Confused Moogles FTW

Status
Nattak\'d
Okay I found out about the massive Gil drops going on with Reaper in the party, it's some broken code that was made for him when he uses a Rage, to turn his weapon back to normal afterwards. It didn't work anyway, but for some reason I left it in and it is the culprit of this bug. A 1.1 version is on it's way asap that fixes this bug and some other issues as well.

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Hey guys, looks like a very in-depth project. I'll have to try my hand at it some time in December when I actually have time to play it.
  Find