Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
General Discussion Thread

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
I did some testing here for Lore and it seems to be okay actually, I think the issue might be that he was confused maybe when he was attacked with it? Or some status, I was worried here as well when I did this test first, without a relic that negated all status effects, and he got confused, pigged, etc. and he did not learn the lores after that. So I'm going to say that he must be in normal status, alive, and get hit with it and survive in order to learn it. I'm hoping that was the case for you there, if not I'm really not sure, maybe it is slightly buggy. Here is a rather lengthy video here of my testing it out to show he is learning them all here. Not to prove you wrong, just to show it seems to be working and take away some stress from me lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFi0VQvp...e=youtu.be

EDIT:
Actually not get hit with it is looks like, just alive when it is cast, and survive.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
If i remember right, in the vanilla version, if Strago was in blind, he couldn't learn lores(even with the evade bug), but i don't actually know the whole story, about not learning lores... what exactly deny you to learn them?

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Hum.. I didn´t remember that he need to survive the attack in order to learn -_-... this one was my bad ! Sry... now i need to grind some lvls as he cant equip Dragon Soul.... ( and maybe give him a couple of Golden Apples )
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
No problem, better safe than sorry. It was really worth checking out anyways because there were issues with Lore, Blitz, and Bushido, a lot of issues that kept popping up, so this is quite a relief. =)

Status
None
Ahhh, another thing, why not make and Leo Doll too ? He deserve it, more than Astral -_- (and dont forget that he needs another relic than Zohar Shard)
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
Oh yeah, I did switch up his relic, forgot to put that in the update log.

Threads: 6
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
I love this hack
  Find

Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
a leo doll? better keep it away from aurora, i saw how she n leo was talking, loL xD

still stuck on WoB :c got killed by a random battle during the collapse phase and i din't save/state so i rage quit for a little bit xD

there's a weird invisible object in the collapsing house just under the first pot
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Landmine36 for this post:
  • madsiur (11-11-2014)

Status
None
Something REALLY FUNNY happened...

I learn Shadow Flare from Alpha Omega (BTW, nice battle, i never hated freeze soo much !), and none on my party survived the Shadow Flare, as happened on Kraid, im pretty sure i didnt have any stats on FuSoYa on Kraid battle, i even tried it again and still didnt learn Shadow Flare (of course it was my save that i hadn't learn) my guess is that something on those battles could be bugging the lore learn...

EDIT. RAGE TIMEEEE

I think that Ex-Death is a little much OP as he's now, really, his last phase is a big piece of owning with no tomorrow, by far he's even more frustrating than the lava golem, i mean, all other boss you can go if you get the right strategy, but Ex Death you need a perfect one to work !

I don't know if I'm missing something, but right now, on his last phase ( i think its last) he keeps spamming Flare, Radiance and a OHKO skill that appears to not be evadeable (forgot the name... its the same as Asmodeus), even with a high evasion, Flare keeps hitting (Radiance i have ways to stop), that makes me think "maybe if i put Reflect"... alright ! BUT... whenever you damage him he counter.... and it hurt... like 3k damage, so or i drop out reflect or abuse image stats.

Ill try again with a better party, the one i had on time was Avalon + Otis + Cloud + Eiko (with no summon), but later, now i have tooo much rage ^^

And... you know that JCE3000GT doesn't work well in arena... he still have the Jericho event of stoping battle ( and thus, making you losing your iten.... dammit, my omega shield... i just wanted to have one paladin shield ! BTW, is there any other way beside arena to get the Paladin shield ? )

I
  Find

Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
I noticed something with Otis's Jump command. It seems that the damage formula only takes into account the lowest powered weapon that Otis has equipped. While this seems like something that could have occurred with vanilla, I was curious if this was was unique to RotDS hack. A minor problem, really. I like how Jump causes the same damage from the back row, though.

I tested this on the same enemy, within the same battle. I equipped Otis with a Genji Glove, and gave him a Demonslayer and Wonderbluss (I think). I noticed that it did only ~300 damage, which I thought was odd. In battle, I then swapped the weapons to the opposite hand--same result. I then equipped a Rubber Shield in place of the Demonslayer--still only ~300 damage. I then swapped out the Wonderbluss with the Demonslayer--presto, ~700 damage.
  Find