Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I'M BACK! Let's see if I can get a move on, eh?

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 25
Status
None
Hello Hello people! Man it's good to be back here! I'm glad to see this place is still going! Was actually a little worried because I haven't been here for roughly a year and a half Sad.

So, let's get onto a few things shall we? 1st thing I want to know... who is this -->Hello

Now on to more important things. Last time I was here, I was working on a big project for myself and some friends. At about 98% completion, my comp completely died... So I got angry and stopped for a long time realizing I needed to start from scratch. Luckily, I still have my posts here that help me figure out a few things but not everything. I mean, I came back and started reading my post about armor changes and thought ".... These are hieroglyphs <_<...."

So back to square one, I don't really want to mess stuff up right off the bat. I've been looking around for certain things and noticing they're not here.

1st, I saw the new summon menu patch by Zeemis but couldn't download it because the link was down. That would come in real handy.

2nd, I wanted the Custom Weapon: Destiny patch but again, link was down.

I also have a list of patches that I couldn't find any specific compatibility information on and was wondering if you guys might be able to help me.

They are:
GP to Gil (Angelo26)
FF6A 8 Legendary Dragons (CurlyLover [scripts made by Lord Envoy])
DA's Anytime (Gi Nattak)
FF3 Bugfix (ManuLoewe) <-- I can only assume this is gonna be the biggest issue Confused
GBA FF6 Font (Poco d(-_-)b Loco)
Ignore Defense (Lenophis)
General Leo Edition (Fauntleroy)
Lion Armlet (Ghost XIII)
Offering (Lenophis)
Overkill - 32000 (giangurgolo)
StatUp (GrayShadows)
Tweak - Elemental (Lenophis)
US Air Anchor (Imzogelmo, Lenophis)
New Summon Menu (Zeemis)

I am not sure if all of those are well enough known or if anyone even knows anything or enough about them to be able to give me any solid info on what might mess up what are what I should do 1st or in what order.

Also, if my armor changes from this post would also be effected by these patches?

I have more to ask but I suppose I can start with this. I really must say it's good to be back. Looking forward to learning and working with you all again soon Laugh!

~RoyObjection!

PS. If I should put links to those patches, just let me know. Wasn't sure Hmm
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
One way to know if there is conflict between patches is to have an IPS log file when you apply the patch. This gives you the offset(s) changed with the number of bytes. Just click once the "create log file" checkbox in IPS program. I think you need the patch and the ROM in the same folder also...

Then you can compare the log files of all you patches to see any potential conflict.

For the broken patch links try contacting the patch creator(s) by pm or email.
  Find

Status
None
How did I know you'd be my 1st reply xD. Thanx for the info. For some reason I always skipped over that little option in Lunar IPS (if that's the one you mean). I'll be sure to take a look at it.

[Image: 5452812CeqVF.png]
[Image: RoyakenGif_zpsacedef24.gif]
  Find

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 40
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
There's also this handy little utility that will automatically check all IPS files in the same directory for any conflicts and output the results to a text file.

http://slickproductions.org/forum/index....pic=1511.0

GET A SILK BAG FROM THE GRAVEYARD DUCK TO LIVE LONGER.

Brave New World
  Find

Status
None
(03-08-2014, 04:36 AM)Synchysi Wrote: There's also this handy little utility that will automatically check all IPS files in the same directory for any conflicts and output the results to a text file.

http://slickproductions.org/forum/index....pic=1511.0

Well that is pretty handy xD. Thanx for the reply. I very much appreciate it!

Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
I'm not an admin but could you please size down your banner pic?

It's kind of extreme IMO and personally I don't think it serve a purpose to see a 800 pixel high image everytime I get on one of your post...
  Find

Status
None
(03-08-2014, 01:28 PM)Madsiur Wrote: I'm not an admin but could you please size down your banner pic?

It's kind of extreme IMO and personally I don't think it serve a purpose to see a 800 pixel high image everytime I get on one of your post...

Yeeaaaah.... got a little trigger happy with the account editor last night xD.

Find