Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I want to try to move the White Dragon to another slot so he is not on the veldt .

Threads: 16
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I think it is stupid that a legendary dragon is on the veldt . What I want to do is switch him with heavy armor (or which ever does not have a rage ) . How would I go about doing this ?
  Find

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
Yes, people should definitely use the search function more. It's pure magic: https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showth...p?tid=2233
  Find

Status
None
That link did not have the answer . I need to totally change the white d to heavy armor and heavy armor to white dragon . Is there hex data that assigns the sprite to what monster ?

Ok White D is monster number 36 and Proto Armor is monster number 357 I want to flip flop the numbers
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(09-04-2013, 04:10 PM)Locke0075 Wrote: That link did not have the answer .

You question was not really specefic. "Switching" can means formation editing, a thing that is discussed in the link I posted.

(09-04-2013, 04:10 PM)Locke0075 Wrote: Is there hex data that assigns the sprite to what monster ?

You can use FF3SE to edit monster sprites.

Edit: Your solution won't work because the dragon sprite is used by multiples monsters. You should instead put the dragon in another formation so it doesn't appear on the veldt. For more info, read the link that did not have tha answer :P
  Find

Status
None
Ok I have the two enemies switched . Proto armor is on the veldt gets the rage where the white dragon is off the veldt . Now for some reason when I put the White D where the Proto armor battle is now when I talk to the dragon in the tower I get attacked by 2 proto armors . I changed the battle number s on both squares to the new White dragon battle and its not changing do I have the right pack it is index 395 ?

Never mind I got it to work don't know what I was doing wrong but what ever
Thanks !
  Find