Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Samus Varia and zero suit complete

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
Samus is on my mario's palette (edgars tweaked with red)
Varia suit is custom palette.  

special thanks to tin man for inviting Samus to his hair salon.

[Image: other-samus_suit.png]

[Image: other-samus_zero.png]

Zero suit is a simple terra edit with a custom casting pose.  

[Image: Acpxayp.jpg]
  Find

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
Maybe its just me, but the boobs look like gut. Maybe partially hide them? It just looks really out-of-place to me. Sorry I can't help more, my spriting skills are very limited.
  Find

Status
Mental-Break
lol damn.. was hoping her boobs looked nicer.. maybe ill just make her taller then and raise em an additonal pixel. I really wanna avoid her lookin flat chested Smile .. Thanks for input edrin
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
not bad I'll look into my archive 4 something u can use

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Mental-Break
Added varia suit tease for her morphed form.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
nice,

smart choice using shadow as a base for the suit btw

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
They both look awesome. I hope you have enough palettes to institute all your characters for your hack, you may need to expand the rom and put extra ones in. I'll see what I can do about fixing the hair for you, are you keeping the same poses as Terra's?
  Find

Status
Mental-Break
(07-01-2013, 12:31 AM)Poco d(-_-)b Loco Wrote: nice,

smart choice using shadow as a base for the suit btw

thanks poco.. figured their helmets almost same size and height was even.

(07-01-2013, 12:55 AM)Tin Man Wrote: They both look awesome. I hope you have enough palettes to institute all your characters for your hack, you may need to expand the rom and put extra ones in. I'll see what I can do about fixing the hair for you, are you keeping the same poses as Terra's?

thanks tin.. I actually have room for 1 more palette after metroid.

Luigi might not make it in my line up unfortunately unless I give him brown pants to go with koopa's palettes. I hate working around that Tongue
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I decided to hop to it faster than expected. I hope this helps, not sure if it looks very good, it was a quick job.

[Image: imgshk.png]

Also that sounds good with Luigi having brown pants, you could try to tweak the colours to find something that works for him and koopa.

EDIT: Fixed.
  Find

Status
Mental-Break
(07-01-2013, 01:50 AM)Tin Man Wrote: I decided to hop to it faster than expected. I hope this helps, not sure if it looks very good, it was a quick job.

[Image: imgshk.png]

Also that sounds good with Luigi having brown pants, you could try to tweak the colours to find something that works for him and koopa.

EDIT: ...Aaaand it saved as a jpeg, f**k. I'll try to fix and reupload it.

sick thanks.. do you have any female sprites that use similar armor to samus? maybe I can just recolor it to speed up these sprites. And the thing about the brown is that it shared with yoshi,link, and koopa. Either yoshi n link will get blue boots... or luigi will get brown pants lol.
  Find