Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Finished Astronaut/Space suit

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
here it is... feel free to re tweak..  i had problems with shading the arms raised up but oh well.. i think he looks decent..  and his casting animation involves summoning a star Tongue..  

[Image: other-astronaut.png]

-edit
 thanks to poco his legs arent broken anymore Tongue ..   and here is a rocket for a tent

oh yea.. ill leave the face shield coloring up to you guys.. seems to look good in any color
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I'm impressed

good work

-edit-

I noticed 1 flaw with it

when he is walking backwards his legs dont move at all

I'll fix it

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
here is the perfected version

I also tweaked a few other poses here n there gave it some detail n cleaned up some edges

[Image: imgshk.png]

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
good shit man.. i hella didnt notice.. i must have forgotten cuz his arms kept getting messed up while editing.. once again good eyes n thanks
  Find

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
Awesome stuff Wink
  Find

Status
None
nice tent lolz

yeah I forgot 2 mention I fixed his arms as well lolz

-HNIC

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
Damn this looks nice... and that portraits is unbeliveable Surprised

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess