Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Celes with Cids Banana Suit

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Started as a joke in streams, but I like playing around with sprites every now and then so figured I could give it a shot and make a sprite, then a gif, and now maybe a complete set for the randomizer. 
Used videogamesprites.net and ff6fanatic's Cid and Celes as base and references, for cutting and drawing these results. Wanted some more Celes poses in the banana suit so didn't just put the Cid robe over Celes, and for some sprites there wasn't anything equivalent. 
Considered having the hair peek out a bit in some of them, but didn't go for it, other than for the death sprite. 

Celes if she grew up with her adopted father's fashion sense, or if she stole the suit in WoR before she left the island. 

[Image: l4oS5eE.png]
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Dairy_Farmer for this post:
  • madsiur (04-24-2021)

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Through some feedback I realized I made some mistakes with the fingerwagging poses.

[Image: RhOgu8X.png]
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Being honest, it's veen a little while since I've looked close at Celes, so I'm not exactly sure if she had any hair drape down on her forehead/face. Even if not, it could stand to reason when she pulled the hood up, some hair could be pushed forward out from under the hood. Cid wouldn't have necessarily had this issue if he had short hair in a militaristic empire... Of course he could have also been a closet hippy or a crazy scientist that didn't have time for haircuts.

Not even sure if there is enough face shown with that outfit to display such a thing, I only mention it because, if possible, it would further differentiate it as Celes in Cid's coat/suit instead of Cid in Cid's coat.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find