Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
15th Man Submissions Thread: Character Concept

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
Loving the turn-out so far, guys... keep it up! Try to remember to bold your submission titles.

At this point I'm planning on giving it until Wednesday before closing this topic. However, if we are consistently getting new submissions OR someone lets me know they are planning to submit one soon, I will keep it open until Friday. so let's see some more ideas!
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(06-10-2013, 09:55 AM)Edrin Wrote: At this point I'm planning on giving it until Wednesday before closing this topic.

I think it would be a good idea if you ask the admin team if you can moderate this sub-forum. This would give you the ability to close submission threads. It's all up to you though.
  Find

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
While I'm pretty sure the Empire has been firmly established as evil, I really like Tin Man's submission the most (other than mine, of course). Magitek technology had to have gone through an experimental stage that should have resulted in a few freakshows. We already know it drove Kefka insane, but it'd be good to see the physical side effects as well. This would make the end of the game quite a powerful moment for the character, as the magic is stripped from his body and he is returned to human form.

"The Mind that lies fallow but a single Day, sprouts up in Follies that are only to be killed by a constant and assiduous Culture."
- Joseph Addison, "The Spectator"  Confused
  Find

Status
Obliviscence
(06-11-2013, 10:11 AM)Xatres Wrote: This would make the end of the game quite a powerful moment for the character, as the magic is stripped from his body and he is returned to human form.

...or kill him outright.
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 6
Status
None
Edrin Wrote:...or kill him outright.

I like the way you think sir, actually that was the way I was leaning, but that doesn't have to be the way it goes. Honestly if this doesn't get implemented as the 15th man it will probably see play in my hack.
  Find

Status
Obliviscence
Last call for submissions! I will be closing this thread first thing tomorrow morning. We have been holding on to the same 5 submissions since Sunday. If you need more time, please let me know or your idea will be lose its opportunity to shine in the community.
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 6
Status
None
This is why I was somewhat against a single submission for each member, I've got two other ideas if you want more choices for people to vote on.
  Find

Status
Obliviscence
Maybe... Does anyone else feel the same? I don't want to unilaterally make that decision. Should we open out up to 2 submissions per member our more? And for preliminary voting purposes... Can you vote for both of your own submissions, or just one?
  Find

Threads: 7
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
Personnaly, i dont mind. The more, the merrier. As for the vote, this should not change, 1 vote per person. I dont want to discredit anyone, but what prevent ppl to make multiples accounts and vote/submit multiples times?
Also, isnt it counter-productive to vote for your own idea?

[Image: rrj.gif]
  Find

Status
Obliviscence
During the preliminary voting, everyone gets two votes, which allows then to vote foot themselves and one other idea, but if someone gets two submissions, they will likely use both of their votes on themselves.
  Find