Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The 15th Man Project: ASM Thread

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 10
Thanks Given: 8
Status
Well-Fed
I couldn't sleep so I kept on with the ASM hacking. Nothing's tested yet, but I think I actually have it all written -- there are only a few places in both C2 and C3 where the spell list information is loaded, so far as I can tell, and it's usually to a variable, so it's just a matter of popping out to a subroutine and loading Iris's spell list address into that variable instead.

Edrin, if I could have some free space assignments, I'll get this all sorted and get a patch together. At the moment, I'm looking at a total of 78 bytes in C2 (blocks of 22, 22, and 34 bytes, and they don't need to be all together), and 68 bytes in C3 (blocks of 22, 23, 17, and 6).

Current Project: FF6: Tensei | Discord ID: TristanGrayse
  Find

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
Ok guys so we have a special ablility to work with, and need it coded. It's a pretty complex one, so I don't know how long this may hold us up... but I want to continue with the project anyway and do what we can. I really need some people to step up here. Any coders on the site that aren't helping, should.

Anyone have ideas for coding Fuse? We need to look at C1 (battle menus), Start-up spell animations (FF3MDE work), C2 (Battle mechanics), and C3 (Player menu screen).

@Gray, did you get your patch complete? If so PM me a download link or I can give you my email so you can send it directly. Then I can check you off.

@Eggers, I know you have been super busy and I was happy to see you post the other day, just wanted to check in and see if you think you still might be able to finish the OAM work. If not let me know.
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 10
Thanks Given: 8
Status
Well-Fed
(10-07-2013, 09:55 AM)Edrin Wrote: @Gray, did you get your patch complete? If so PM me a download link or I can give you my email so you can send it directly. Then I can check you off.

Per that PM I sent a while ago, the laptop I use for ASM work died on me; I managed to save all my files and I've got it up and running again (finally), I just need to get my programs set up again and I'll start final testing. As soon as it's finished, I'll throw it up on dropbox and PM you a link! Should be within the next two days, possibly as soon as tonight.

Current Project: FF6: Tensei | Discord ID: TristanGrayse
  Find