Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Default NPC Sprite Sheets

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Some default NPC Sheets I expanded/stretched to fit a full sheet. I must add the disclaimer: I am NOT a sprite artist (another few years of practice and I MIGHT qualify as a "bad" sprite editor).

With that out of the way, basically all I could accomplish is taking the NPC sheet, putting it into a Full PC sheet format, and occasionally adding a few random pixels. If someone knows if any of these have already been done properly by someone with actual talent, that I somehow missed, please let me know. All these really accomplish is they won't leave a complete glitched randomness if they end up in the wrong place or pose after being added. In other words (and I have no idea why you would) they won't make a good "replacement" for one of the normal PC's.

If anybody wants to fill in the missing poses, please do.
[Image: W92h1Py.png][Image: 7zaHbPQ.png][Image: DlYY7u3.png]
The Boat Dock Worker Number:54, Old Man Number:23, and "Man" Number:24
[Image: 0lJxI4I.png][Image: jAiNoIo.png][Image: aOMwNWZ.png]
The Esper Elder Number:44, Esper Man Number:45, and The Wolf/Monster Number:51

And this should go without saying, I didn't create them, I just ... reformatted them really.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Catone for this post:
  • SSJ Rick (02-14-2020)

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
In the bottom two, one of them is the Esper elder and the other one is the Esper Yura who is present at Crescent Mountain and in Thamasa.
  Find

Status
Zombie
Shoot the necro, but I'm a necro so technically this is where I belong. Anyway.

I looked to see if I had shared these bare minimum NPC sheets, and also noticed this project still needs a full sheet on the "little girl" sprite. Doubt my lack of sprite abilities are gonna cut it for drawing, or even stretching, a Kid sprite.

Also could still use (for any ambitious crazy folk):
All the standard Espers (Ramah, Ifrit, Shiva mainly)
Gau in "Sabin's outfit" and "Locke's Outfit" (from the WoR dress up event for Gau's father.)
FC-05 (the robot from... Factory and anti-magic tower?) Could be fun.
"Mag Roader" very low priority tbh.

Standard player style sheet. Preferably on a vanilla palette but whatever floats your boat.

Any are welcome, but the "little girl" is the main one. Figured I'd ask while I was here.

Edit: Of course, if they exist (or far better versions of mine above are out there and I missed them) please do educate me on those facts.

Find

Threads: 34
Thanks Received: 10
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Moog
@Catone
The little girl is in version 1.2 of the sprite database Madsiur shared.
https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/thread-3975.html
She's in the Beyond Chaos sprites, which means she's set up to use a Terra style palette.  It should be relatively easy to tweak her to another palette, though.
The credits don't say who put that particular sprite together, though.  There also aren't sprites for Ifrit, Shiva, or Ramuh in that pack, except for a 'magicite' sprite that is mostly just the crystal sliding around.
  Find

Status
Zombie
Now I just feel old...

I had the "2012" db... So either 1.2 got lost deep in my phone or 1.2 and 12 looked the same somehow.

Thanks. Probably have to break out an old laptop to do it but palettes don't take overly long.

Find