Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Generic male n' female NPC sheets

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
Now I made these from scratch and are not based on any character. I just needed generic men and women for the hack and stuff.

[Image: ff6-generic_male.png] Uses palette 3, updated to make his hair less messed up around the edges.

[Image: ff6-generic_female.png] Custom palette, updated a bit the hair to make it blacker...more black...whatever

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Threads: 5
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Mini
These are great! It's cool to see the ff6 style sprites in something other than that dystopian!armored getup. I like the modern look!

"Find the crystals? Save the world? ...Who even was that guy?!"  Shrug  

http://rjenyawd.deviantart.com/

Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
They're nice, I agree a change of the generic male (and female) is a good idea.
The only thing that looks a bit weird to me anyways is how his ear blends into his high forehead skin lol, of lack of a better term.
From facing forward, right over his right eye (camera right), just looks kinda like a deformity or just weird, took me a sec to realize it was his ear and a high forehead peak showing through his hair and not a horn or something. Might just be how I'm seeing it though lol.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
Nice NPCs, can I use one? I might make a full sheet of it.
  Find