Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
SNES Label Template

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 7
Status
None
(01-19-2012, 10:45 PM)Angelo26 Wrote: Beautiful work, PJM!

Can I request a high quality BOF2 scan? Laugh
Thanks! Smile

You can request, and I'll try my best, but it will be much harder than Chrono Trigger i'm sure. CT has many high res images to work with, but I can try cleaning up BoF2 and see where I can get with it Smile

NNID (Wii U): pjmcphee
PSN: PaJMtree
Xbox Live: PJ_McPhizzle
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
@JCE3000GT: If you ever find a place that print labels and you have the good template let me know because I would need a FFII label. It's the only game that I recieved that the label is damaged.

@PJM: In the case we have a place to print it, could I request to you a FFII SNES label?

Thanks to both of you!
  Find

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Status
Regen
FF2us is easy. Take the title logo and put a red background. Smile

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]

Status
None
(01-21-2012, 11:13 PM)JCE3000GT Wrote: FF2us is easy. Take the title logo and put a red background. Smile
The title logo is very small in resolution if ripped from the game, so I don't think I could make it look good from that in our high res label template. Based on the work you did cleaning up the stuff on your label, I'd say you have a better shot at it than me. What I would do is try and find a boxart in the highest resolution possible, and work with that.

I would really like to find the font used for Final Fantasy II and III, the US versions. It would make things much easier. Unfortunately I don't think they exist, I haven't found it after months of searching Sad

Find

Status
Regen
I was thinking about the box scan. But I might try to work with the game title screen anyway...

I need a full time job so I can get some money to actually start buying some good clean boxed games.

Status
None
(01-22-2012, 12:08 AM)JCE3000GT Wrote: I need a full time job so I can get some money to actually start buying some good clean boxed games.
What?!? And ruin the fun of making your own?? lol

Find

Status
Regen
(01-22-2012, 11:01 AM)PJM Wrote:
(01-22-2012, 12:08 AM)JCE3000GT Wrote: I need a full time job so I can get some money to actually start buying some good clean boxed games.
What?!? And ruin the fun of making your own?? lol

For collection and scanning purposes!!

Status
None
Here is my first draft of FF2, I just need to re-do the logo, make the label wider, and find the original square logo to use, then it's done.
[Image: ff2us-v1.png]

And this is what I used to get the placement of all of the graphics:
[Image: ff2us-original.jpg]

I think JCE3000GT has more accurate dimensions, mine seems like it's too high. Can anyone measure the label from a cart? Preferably in cm lol.

Find

Status
Regen
That is excellent! I will try and get a measurement of an SNES front label tonight when I get home. I think they are supposed to be 8.2cm x 4.5cm?

I may start an archive for labels on my website. If you want me to host your contributions. Smile

Status
None
(01-23-2012, 05:09 PM)JCE3000GT Wrote: That is excellent! I will try and get a measurement of an SNES front label tonight when I get home. I think they are supposed to be 8.2cm x 4.5cm?

I may start an archive for labels on my website. If you want me to host your contributions. Smile
I sent you an inbox Smile

Using the measurements you gave me, I was able to reduce the size of the label and still increase the quality. The new size is under 1000 pixels wide, but has a higher dpi at 300.

This is good news because getting things to look good at 3000 pixels was hard given most of the cart and box scans are of poor quality.

Oh, and can someone find me the dimensions for the front of the SNES box?

Find