Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Special Ability Preliminary Voting

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
Giving my review for each submission:

- Aether: I like this ability . The combination between Tools and Dance is very good. I like the fact that you are able to control your character even he executed Aether once.
The Mana Orbs idea is very good. I'm just not sure about the changes this will fit her character. Otherwise is good.

-Malady: If you ask me, this is an upgraded-extension gave to the Desperation Attack. The idea is creative enough, anyway. If this will get implemented, I think it should act on random ocassions, because this would give some risks(at latest, when you are posioned). I hope the abilities will not be only psyhical attacks. I think some of them should be curative spells or something like that.

-Summon, Fuse/Wild Magic : Summon is pretty much the "beta version" of the Fuse/Wild Magic idea.
I don't really know what to say. Summon can call an esper unlimited times in battle(which would help a lot when colecting items with Ragnarok).I don't really like Summon so much.
Fuse, if that list of 6-9 espers will be included, Iris will pretty much end up like a mini-summoner more than an Imperial experiment. Unless the Wild Magic relic is not worn by her, she will risk to became what I said above. I support Wild Magic itself more than Fuse and Summon together.

I don't have the time to review more right now, but I will come back and vote too Tongue

When will the Special Ability Preliminary will end? I hope not tomorrow Finger

[Image: kung_ku.png]
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Special Ability Preliminary Voting - by B-Run - 09-09-2013, 09:47 AM
RE: Special Ability Preliminary Voting - by B-Run - 09-09-2013, 12:09 PM
RE: Special Ability Preliminary Voting - by Blue Mage Gab - 09-09-2013, 12:52 PM
RE: Special Ability Preliminary Voting - by B-Run - 09-09-2013, 11:26 PM
RE: Special Ability Preliminary Voting - by B-Run - 09-10-2013, 09:19 AM