Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Veldt Pack Lists

Threads: 47
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
How do I edit the Veldt pack lists? There are plenty of empty slot that I wish to fill, change the arrangement, & etc.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Veldt pack list? The Veldt just calls from previous formations you’ve encountered. So you’d just need to edit the monster packs and formations with FF3usME, and assign them to the various zones on the overworld where you can encounter them.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
(04-23-2022, 12:46 AM)Gi Nattak Wrote: Veldt pack list? The Veldt just calls from previous formations you’ve encountered. So you’d just need to edit the monster packs and formations with FF3usME, and assign them to the various zones on the overworld where you can encounter them.

So, where does Siegfried, Chupon, & Allo Ver located in the monster packs? Coliseum formation by default is 575. But what independent formation are for these 3 bosses? 

Also, veldt pack list as in like these below. How would I know where the above bosses are located in the veldt pack? Or new monster I created too. I know formation index above 500 will not show up in veldt, along with monster # above 255. 

Pack 1: 
0 Lobo
1 Lobo, Lobo
2 Guard, Guard
3 Bleary, Bleary, Crawly
4 Lobo, Lobo, Marshal
5 Hornet, Bleary, Bleary, Bleary, Hornet
6 Leafer
7 Leafer, Leafer, Dark Wind

pack 53:
0 Commando, Commando, Commando, Commando
1 Empty
2 Commando
3 Empty
4 Empty
5 Empty
6 Empty
7 Empty
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
(04-23-2022, 01:45 AM)doofenH Wrote:
(04-23-2022, 12:46 AM)Gi Nattak Wrote: Veldt pack list? The Veldt just calls from previous formations you’ve encountered. So you’d just need to edit the monster packs and formations with FF3usME, and assign them to the various zones on the overworld where you can encounter them.

So, where does Siegfried, Chupon, & Allo Ver located in the monster packs? Coliseum formation by default is 575. But what independent formation are for these 3 bosses? 

How would I know where the above bosses are located in the veldt pack? Or new monster I created too. 

Well, you would just look for them in the FF3usME Monsters Formations Editor>Packs, like any other monster pack.
- Monster Pack 365 is Siegfried, which calls formation 479.
- Chupon however isn't going to have its own Pack, because he is called in by Ultros 3 in Ultros 3's AI script, as they are in the same formation (477), but Chupon does not have its own Pack.
- Allo Ver is Pack 409, formation 515.

These are just monster packs, not special "Veldt packs", the Veldt just calls from the regular (non-coliseum) formations you encounter is all. (edit: unless the 'Rage Patch' is applied like you have, I'm not sure what all that does in regard to this)

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
(04-23-2022, 04:53 AM)Gi Nattak Wrote: Well, you would just look for them in the FF3usME Monsters Formations Editor>Packs, like any other monster pack.
- Monster Pack 365 is Siegfried, which calls formation 479.
- Chupon however isn't going to have its own Pack, because he is called in by Ultros 3 in Ultros 3's AI script, as they are in the same formation (477), but Chupon does not have its own Pack.
- Allo Ver is Pack 409, formation 515.

These are just monster packs, not special "Veldt packs", the Veldt just calls from the regular (non-coliseum) formations you encounter is all. (edit: unless the 'Rage Patch' is applied like you have, I'm not sure what all that does in regard to this)

I see. So according to madsiur in the link below, using the pack lists given, and combine with the monsters formations report, into a worksheet, I manage to pin down some results, except for 1 but I think I can cover this pretty easy. 
https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/thread...l#pid11024 

Siegfried is under pack60, #7. 
Allo Ver was supposed to be in monster formation126, Pack16, #6.
Chupon64 is missing though, but I can easily just give him any unused monster formation with empty pack slot.
  Find