Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Leet Sketcher's Anniversary Pack

Threads: 13
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
For those of you who aren't aware, I've been writing bugfix patches for exactly one year now. So, in celebration of the occasion, I've collected all of my patches into one big archive, which you can download from my website.

I've already received lots of congratulations on the Slick Productions forum, and I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for all of this. I love you guys. Smile
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to 13375K37CH3R for this post:
  • doofenH (06-17-2020), Gi Nattak (05-06-2016), Imzogelmo (05-06-2016), Lockirby2 (05-06-2016), madsiur (05-06-2016), seibaby (05-06-2016), SSJ Rick (05-07-2016)

Threads: 18
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 8
Status
None
Really happy to have you as part of the scene. I remember that you just showed up one year ago and started releasing bugfixes like there was no tomorrow; many of which included things that's been on my wishlist/to-do list for a long time. I remember thinking it's nice to see such rekindled interest in fixing bugs in FFVI, since many of the old guard seem to have semi-retired.

Thanks!
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to seibaby for this post:
  • 13375K37CH3R (05-06-2016)

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Weakness
Well, I've been out of it for a while, having dropped off the face of the earth for a while, so I didn't know, but I'm glad to have you around. Nice work on all those fixes! Smile

EDIT: After I download all your patches, I want you to be my new best friend, OK? Tongue

I appreciate the prayers and good wishes. Those who don't know, I was diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma in 2019, and I have done well with the treatment, but eventually treatments stop working and you change.  I recently had a seizure at work, now I am healing but not able to work or really do much at all. The focus is just to get better. Again, thanks for the support and if I can help you I will.  I've forgotten more about this game than most people should ever learn, lol.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Imzogelmo for this post:
  • 13375K37CH3R (05-06-2016)

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
Hey @13375K37CH3R, since you're looking into fixing a lot of bugs, do you have any clue why this bug occurs?

Confused Moogles FTW

Threads: 13
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
Wow... My guess is it's something to do with the emulator, because the event code doesn't look wrong at all. Either that, or it's something to do with the fact that he entered the castle before the sentry.

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
I saw somebody else reproduce this on console today (which is why I'm bringing it up), so it's not an emulator thing.

Confused Moogles FTW

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
For some reason the game didn't recognize locke as a party member during the event... was anything else done before this that the game wouldn't consider normal? Like sequence breaking or anything? I know if you have an "invisible" character the game wont register collisions with non-traversable squares, which would explain getting out of bounds. It's just a matter of figuring out why the game didn't register Locke or your PC sprite.
  Find