Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
RotDS v2.9.8 download

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
(05-15-2016, 05:21 PM)Poco Loco Wrote: There is one more thing fool, new cloud sprite, I've been waiting for your response so I could send it to you, you know damn well you can't have a 1.5 without him fool lol

Ah yeah? I wasn't aware of this, which Cloud sprite are we talking about? You made or edited a new one?!

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I told u the day I managed to use my cousin's pc, I told u but u were going 2 a party, I guess u got wrecked n forgot lol

but yeah fool its good to go

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Nattak\'d
Hack has been updated to 1.5.2 due to a mistake causing Jump to miss every time... and to add a new Cloud sprite.

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
i feel like.. one of those 2 updates is an excuse to put in the other aswell... which is which... idk.
  Find

Thanks Given: 1
Status
Chicken
Otis must have been drinking too much grog.
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
Haha yeah, him and me both! Had to do yet another update just now (v1.5.3 is current now), found a couple more bugs that slipped past me during testing... it happens.

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
you should name quick fixes version something like 1.5.1.1 or at this rate you'll risk to reach 1.6 just for fixing minor stuff  Hold on

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
I'm not a fan of 4-numbered versions, because it takes longer to say and are easier to forget and possibly become confused. Version numbering is something that is kind of preference how to go about it, and mine has not been the best I'll admit - there were huge updates like v1.4.3 where it should of been 1.5. right there. Then I skipped 1.4.9 to do just that, poor 1.4.9 never got a chance at life. Ah well it's all superficial to me as long as people know which the current version is, however it may read.

These bugs gotta stop sometime here, though lol. Perhaps this version will be the sacred 'no more bug' version, let us hope!

Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
if you could make something not have bugs, you would be a god among coders/devs, who can't ever seem to release a game without bugs.
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
Updated hack to v1.5.4 today, had to do it somewhat pre-mature due to an event freeze emergency issue. So the next version will feature the difficulty selection feature (courtesy of Madsiur) that was planned for this release. And possibly a nice artbook/instruction manuel (courtesy of James White) as well, but that may still take a while.

v1.5.4

- fixed an unforgivable game-breaking freeze in WoR Jericho.
- fixed a bug with Otis jumping in the air, dying, and not coming back down.
- fixed a bug with colosseum propagator not dying.
- greatly editited final Kefka AI script.
- nerfed Gladiator enemy.
- removed the odd case of Sleeping Bags being added to the inventory after Tritoch.
- removed back row check flag for Galick Gun.
- fixed a bug in propagator's main script.
- added Think0028's nATB basic patch to the 'extras' folder.

https://www.ff6hacking.com/Patches/FFVI_ROTDS.zip