Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Gilgamesh sprite project

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Ok, all done except for one sprite, because I have no clue what it's supposed to be, so if someone could enlighten me, that'd be great....Laugh
[Image: gilgamesh.png]
  Find

Threads: 5
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
(11-20-2011, 08:20 PM)Unklmnky Wrote: Ok, all done except for one sprite, because I have no clue what it's supposed to be, so if someone could enlighten me, that'd be great....Laugh

Badass Pose. Just that.
  Find

Status
None
(11-20-2011, 09:20 PM)PSI Ultima Wrote:
(11-20-2011, 08:20 PM)Unklmnky Wrote: Ok, all done except for one sprite, because I have no clue what it's supposed to be, so if someone could enlighten me, that'd be great....Laugh

Badass Pose. Just that.

Ah so, it all becomes clear, thanks a bunch.....
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
its the angry pose lolz

but yeah

also bad ass

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Poco, why are the legs backwards on the third sprite on all of your sheets? Should mine be like that?
  Find

Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
I'll just answer for him, since I need a reason to post again.

There's a small graphical error with the sprite editors where the bottom half of the third frame and forward and backwards walking sprite appeared mirrored.
To counter this, Poco mirrors the bottom half of those sprites so it appears correct in game.
  Find

Status
None
thats exactly what I do lol

but this is an issue because of how the game itself is programmed

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
(11-22-2011, 02:57 AM)Poco Loco Wrote: thats exactly what I do lol

but this is an issue because of how the game itself is programmed

So.....I should flip the bottom tiles in the sprite editor? So that the animation looks off in the editor? Or if the animation looks right am I good to export?

PS, this is the last holdup to a finished Gilgamesh sprite.....woo hoo!!!!
  Find

Status
None
it will flip on its own in the sprite editor so yeah :p

if the animation is clean with no issues then yes, export it Smile

-HNIC

Status
None
Ok, final draft.....
[Image: Gilgamesh.png]
How do I submit it to the database?
  Find