Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Gilgamesh sprite project

Status
None
[Image: Gilgy_Sprite.png]
This art is not mine i found it Tongue i wat to know if anyone can help me to complet this character.

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
well it looks great, are there any other pics of this?

send it to me (not that I am promising anything) but I would like 2 have a better look

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
(08-08-2010, 12:50 PM)Poco Loco Wrote: well it looks great, are there any other pics of this?

send it to me (not that I am promising anything) but I would like 2 have a better look

Well i foud that image here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfqPQRl7q...re=related (2:34) and i find the img in wikipedia i dont know if are more.

Status
None
I'll look into it

thnx

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
what do you think. i keep going or some corrections?
[Image: imgshk.png]

Status
None
well so far it looks great

I am impressed Smile

the thing is

it looks like it has more then 16 colors =/

I suppose u can finish what u can and maybe I can make some corrections for u

-HNIC

Status
None
i forgot that, how can i change to 16 bit?

Status
None
well its a simple matter of keeping the 2 reds consistent (there are like 4, although similar they are slightly different in shade), as well as using 1 baby blue shade (there r 2) and use the white 2 go with it, same with the light gray, use the lighter shade in place of the darker 1 n use white (its basic color recycling) and that should help Wink

-HNIC

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Any news on the gilgamesh sprite? It'll be nice to play as gilgy sometime.

Status
None
Cover Yeah sorry i try to advance now, because the work and the colege is killing me