Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
sprite help

Status
None
hello everyone im new to all of this, just wondering is there a spriters tutorial out there? just some of the basics to get me started on getting sprites into the game and eventually doing portraits, any help would be great.

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
sigh...
Luckily we have right here on this site; a mere slight scroll down from the index page (the page in which on can partake in the reading and responding of the shoutbox) a-
Tutorial Sub-Forum!!

Underneath (while still on the index page) one would easily see the words Graphical which one would go to in order to find these two wonderful tutorials on just such the work you wished to learn!

Introduction - Understanding FF3SE (Final Fantasy 3/6 Sprite Editor)
-Here is where you will find a most lovely and thorough youtube link to a video created by our very own founder; Zeemis!

and here:

An Additional Guide to FF3SE
-Here you will find an additional guide that will give you an even better idea of what to look out for and answer some questions you will undoubtedly have that I have posted myself.

So in short; yes there is.

Please be sure to look at all this site has to offer, if you have tried to search for an answer and cannot for the life of you find it, then please ask one of us and we will be most happy to assist you in your efforts. Thank you.
  Find

Status
None
I must apologize for that must have over looked it. Thank you very much.

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Your welcome, if you have any spriting questions then I will suggest you ask them (via pm) to Poco Loco, FEOK or myself.
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
or to the many others whom are also very good at spriting. Ask on the forums, I'm sure someone will give you C&C.
  Find