Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sound edit

Status
None
Thanks a lot angelo, mmm, the wind song is part of the music? Example: In the world of ruin the dark song is cool but can I remove the wind sound without remove the dark world song too?
And a last thing hehe please, if there is no much trouble can you help me with this? You see, when a chara is poisoned, zombie, imp, blind, etc. in the menu right of the "name of the chara" there is an icon of the state you have, but when you are "Wounded" the chara is gray and there is no icon, there is the word "Wounded", yesterday I hack the hex so when a chara is dead the word does'nt you up, but I want that the zombie icon (the skull) shows up but I don't know what code is for that icon. Sorry if you don't understand, and if you don't have time to help its ok. Smile

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
(04-10-2011, 09:01 PM)daldec Wrote: Thanks a lot angelo, mmm, the wind song is part of the music? Example: In the world of ruin the dark song is cool but can I remove the wind sound without remove the dark world song too?

An easier way (that would not have required for you to do hex editing from the beginning) would be to use the Music Hacking document somewhere in this site, find the windy song in the ROM and erase it completely (replacing all bytes by EA, I think).

(04-10-2011, 09:01 PM)daldec Wrote: And a last thing hehe please, if there is no much trouble can you help me with this? You see, when a chara is poisoned, zombie, imp, blind, etc. in the menu right of the "name of the chara" there is an icon of the state you have, but when you are "Wounded" the chara is gray and there is no icon, there is the word "Wounded", yesterday I hack the hex so when a chara is dead the word does'nt you up, but I want that the zombie icon (the skull) shows up but I don't know what code is for that icon. Sorry if you don't understand, and if you don't have time to help its ok. Smile

Ok I'm kind of lost here, you want the zombie icon to appear in the menu when a character is wounded? Send me a PM explaining this better in spanish if you do speak spanish, that is :p

Status
None
I sent you 2 PMs hehe in spanish.

Status
None
Yes sir, I saw them. I've been busy and I couldn't see those until now.

For the zombie icon being displayed when someone dies, I haven't thought about that before. Let me see if I can come up with something and I'll get back to you.

For the second problem, sometimes when you mess up with hex the rom will become corrupt, and you'll have to redo all your changes on a new, unedited ROM. Sorry this happened to you :S

Status
None
Wiiiii... hehe with luck only the image of the first monster was corrupted but I change it to the default image with FF3SE.... thanks for all the help man you were really helpful... if you want some help too I can lend you a hand Smile
And if you have time later it will be nice if you can help me with the Skull icon xD. See you.

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I must say Daldec, you ARE a fast learner ha. Just navigating the hex editor is a feat in itself. I'm not sure where these event editors have started coming from lolz but it's a great sight to see!
While Angelo seems to be here more often than me, don't hesitate to ask me anything if you ever feel like you don't wanna overload just one person heh.
I'd say Angelo, Gi Nattak, and I have all used probably every event command so don't feel nooby or anything in asking how they work to not make the game crash ha.
Yeah F1 is annoying to me ha, I wished I visited this thread earlier but yea...it's all good I see! Smile

[Image: funnysiga.jpg]

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL Laugh
http://www.youtube.com/user/xJCSx1
  Find

Status
None
When are you going to get skype, xJCSx?? We've been waiting FOREVER, LOL Laugh

EDIT: I forgot your computer is being repaired >_<

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Haha yeah I'm terribly sorry about it! It was tough to convince my parents to let me have one but I did get the account. They won't let me have the desktop version of Skype, though. I know it's weird ha but I DO have the ipod version. The only feature I won't have is of course video chatting.
I'm not sure if that was the main reason ha but I was really meaning to mention it and then it slipped my mind. But I do have one Laugh

My Username:
xJCSx1096

I don't think it's case sensitive but just capitalize it to be sure. Oh and if that doesn't work then you can search via email:
jshows96@gmail.com

I think this will work out a lot better as I'll have notifications for when I'm receiving a IM request or something :p
But yeah this will help out in me answering any event-related questions. Wink

Oh and my laptop did come back last Saturday. I was using my grandma's computer to upload Part 2 of my Event Tutorials but for some reason Youtube says it's still being processed. It's been about 5-6 days! Lolz so I'll just upload it when I get home Wink I sure hope Youtube didn't find out that the video is longer than 10 mins...that could be the problem.

[Image: funnysiga.jpg]

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL Laugh
http://www.youtube.com/user/xJCSx1
  Find

Status
None
FINALLY!!

LOL, how did you convince your parents about the skype account? That's interesting :p

For some of us youtube allows videos longer than 10 minutes to be uploaded to our channels (I've seen XolarDark and Nattak upload long videos), so probably your problem with the video being processed is that it's too long.

Nice to have you back man :p

Status
None
Yeah thanks xJCSx and keep the great work all are doing Laugh