Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Changes in Menu

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
they should be somewhere in one of the threads of this site, or slickproductions

Threads: 23
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 6
Status
None
found it thank you
  Find

Status
None
Can someone please tell me, what is the hex code to assign palette to "Shadow" NPC please? The code for Shadow palette is CA/7CAA but the code for Shadow NPC what is? Please help. Thanks in advance.

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
I think you can change it using FF6LE, or, look at the specific event(s) where Shadow is a NPC and change the pallete in each event.

For example, when the party is rescued from the Fire house by Shadow in thamasa, he has a different character ID...and during the explanation of the mage warrior village, relm is treated as an NPC with id 16 if I remember correctly.

Status
None
Yeah, very sorry but I can't find any of shadow npc line in the eventscript text S:, please can you find one for me xD so I took as an example hehe. Other issue is that I found many lines of NPCs in the event text BUT I don't see a line where it says that a palette is assigned to that NPC... how I would do to change the palette for shadow npc?? S: sorry man for the trouble... And a last thing irrelevant xD... you know the Rydia sprite that Zozma did? If you have it can you pass it to me by PM? Thanks in advance Smile

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Check the database before asking buddy. :p
https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/downloads.php?cat=4
  Find

Status
None
yeah man but like I did before in the database is Rydia but when I clic in download file the image doesn't see.

Doesn't matter bro I do right clic in download now and clic download file as and it save the image and it can be seen xD. My only question now is the first if someone can help me it will be nice hehe. Smile

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
u can use the Level Editor 4 the NPC shadow sprites :p

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Hello again, I have an issue, in a faq in this forum I found that the hex code for palette 09 is 12 but when I change terra palette 02 in windhex for palette 09 (the code is something like 430002 in hex I change the 02 for 12 so it will be like this 430012) but when I run the game the palette doesn't change, I tried a lot of codes like 0A, 0B, 0F, 10, 11, etc... but no one pass the palette 07, I mean, when I change palettes from 00 to 07 there is all good but if I want to put a palette 08, it puts me another palette and there is the same with the palette 09 please help me :S

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
unfortunately it only goes up to 7 I believe the others are glitchy

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC