Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF3usME Version 6.7.0

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Read the title, and get it!
I'd upload the download link here but for the life of me, I don't know how to upload a godd*mn thing >.>
Some of you may already know about this, it's the beta version of 6.7.0
Here's the link, first section, (Final Fantasy 3 us Multi Editor, for use with MS Windows), last download of that section, it's right above the Relm sprite editor's logo.
Link: http://www.angelfire.com/pq/jumparound/f...ities.html
In this version there's a lot of major upgrades!
These upgrades include (some are unsavable due to bugs; I will update as I find out what is and what isn't saveable):

-You can now change the name of towns (unsaveable :/)
-You can set a list of usable magitek moves by characters other than Terra (you can also edit her's aswell)
-Edit for spell/weapon/other animations
-Edit more dialoge, this includes editing in battle conversations (like the one between Bigs/Vicks and Wedge after the first boss battle) along with minor battle dialoge (like when Ultros gets attacked by fire, he'll say "Ah! Seafood soup is NOT on the menu!")
-A command editor, you can now edit the names of battle commands.
-A Blitz editor, you can edit the name and sequence of blitzs.
-A Dance editor, you can now edit the name of a dance and the moves and background corrosponding to that dance.
-A status editor, you can now edit the name of statuses like Wounded or Haste
-An Audio Editor; I have yet to figure out how to use this one however as far as I do know, it doesn't edit songs or when they're played (but I could be wrong, 'cause like I said, I don't know any thing about it :/)

So overall, there's a lot to be excited about. I can't wait for the final product because it will certainly be worth more than diamonds to hackers (especially lazy-ass hackers like me who don't wanna use hex editing Tongue XD)

Whelp. I still remember this place 13 years since first joining   Laugh
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
well u r in luck actually I am helping J out with this, I was the 1 that deciphered animation 1 and animation 2

currently I deciphered all of the extra menu commands and am almost done with the enemy skills

oh yea n I sent u the latest 1 via email just so u know lolz

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
The Town name editor works. I used it in my hack. Why it wouldn't save on yours is beyond me, but it works just fine for me.

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Threads: 20
Status
None
cool! this is what i needed!

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Status
None
*stands in awe* holy crap Poco! What else are you hiding from me?! Are you Zeemis in disguise? Sweat Tongue

and..Poco you'll need to resend me the latest version, my e-mail wouldn't let me download it 'cause it said it was corrupt or something >.> D:

Find

Status
None
lol naw man :p

but the most recent 1 should have been sent

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
yeah...my e-mail won't let me download it T_T

Find

Status
None
wait what?

it wont?

-HNIC

Threads: 33
Status
None
Done! I'd added you on deviart. I need zeemis' deviart name.

Status
None
Poco: yeah...it won't :/ it says the file is corrupt or something, try resending it if you can
Michelle: who're you talking to? o.o

Find