Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF3usME Version 6.7.0

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
ER i cant change the name of the Blitz to 1HKO! where can i change it?? PLZ tell me!
also i cant change the pummel etc. it would be helpful if u could tell me how.

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
u go 2 the spells and click the rename tab and there u go

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 25
Status
None
to change the name of a battle command such as blitz, us FF3usME version 6.7.0 beta and go to the battles tab, the rename a command tab should already be opened, just scroll down to blitz and click rename Tongue

Whelp. I still remember this place 13 years since first joining   Laugh
  Find

Threads: 33
Status
None
(10-09-2010, 01:04 PM)WrexSoul45 Wrote: Poco: yeah...it won't :/ it says the file is corrupt or something, try resending it if you can
Michelle: who're you talking to? o.o
I was talking to Poco about deviart page. I had to add him.Tongue

Status
None
oh u wanted my deviant art page?

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 33
Status
None
(10-09-2010, 02:03 PM)Poco Loco Wrote: oh u wanted my deviant art page?
I added you on deviart as a friend. I need to find zeemis to add him on there.

Threads: 25
Status
None
D: what about me? *feels so left out* D; (jking, you don't have to add me, I don't really post anything on my DA account Tongue)

Whelp. I still remember this place 13 years since first joining   Laugh
  Find

Status
None
oh ok thnx Smile

idk if Zeemis has 1 tho :p

-HNIC

Threads: 20
Status
None
Er what would happen when i change Megahits name to Thunder would it aceppt it or not?
i mean i want the attack thunder not Shock. would it accept it?

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Status
None
changing the name has nothing to do with the animation

-HNIC