Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF3usME Version 6.7.0

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
er i changed the animation before i changed the name now Megahits new name is Thunder but.....
in fight there stands Shock!? Why!?

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
because u didn't save the changes or u had both programs open @ the same time

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Nope i saved it when not...... why i saw then the name thunder in er the ed where u can change the shock animation!
1 more thing do u know who made this 3 sprites?
1 Bartz,2 Sephiroth,3 Naruto i dont find who made this sprites becuse i want to give them
Credits because i use them for my Hack!

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:

Status
None
u gotta understand, its like this u need to edit megahit that is shock, u can change what that animation looks like (what u want is the animation called lightning)

after that u give the shock command to someone u want (u can then rename shock to thunder)

and that's all there is to it

as for the sprites, I made Bartz

FoxHoundMember made Naruto

and idk which Sephiroth u are using, but if its the more detailed 1 then it was made by Xolar Dark

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
er lets say when he is using magic he holds his blade does that help?
and thanks now i can give u all the credits.

Status
None
yea that 1 is made by Xolar Dark

-HNIC

Status
None
OK! now i only must find out how to record it..... damn Bsnes0.036 dont have this option GRRRRRRRR.
owowow wait! i dont know who made Pikachu i meant this 1 who zeemis had posted for someone.

Status
None
it was Micki Chiba

-HNIC

Status
None
oooooooooooo ok this would be all.

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
The editor is superb, much better than the previous versions. I don't know if it can be any better than it is right now. A 10 out of 10.
  Find