Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 3
Status
None
Hello, everyone. Long time no see. :3

I'm still doing quite well if anyone is interested. Life could still certainly be better (and less lonely) for me, but I'm feeling pretty good now. In past years I was so depressed, and eventually came to be in such a state that I didn't care if I breathed another day. And wasn't sure whether I wanted to either. Dark times... But more than a year later I have treatment and I feel I have a future. And my writing is so much better these days, too. So things are looking up. :3

But you're really here for the UPDATE news, so here it is:

Updated: Static Icon Overflow (SilentEnigma) updated to 1.2. Also updated in the "Menu" patch in "There's Options".

Thank you! :3

And that's all for now. Not as many patches/updates these days, after all.

But Gens, I'm sorry to say I haven't been able to test what you speak of. :S I've actually never gotten triple bar Palidor in FF6. I can't even consistently roll triple bar. Maybe if I had a cheat that could pull it off I can see. Or maybe someone can tell me what time I should save state between rolling the bars and the Esper being chosen. Did anyone else test this to help? Or could they? Preferably done with only the bug-fix comp to be sure of where the issue is.

Catch you all later!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to CVReynolds for this post:
  • Gi Nattak (10-21-2023), SilentEnigma (11-06-2023)

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
This is amazing, and I'd like to use it (with due credit, obviously) as a base to a project I'm cooking up. Would the resulting ROM still work with editors?
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Hello there! Yes, the patched ROM will work with all the reputable editors; it (the patch) doesn't expand or relocate anything that would cause an editor to not function. It's all just a carefully arranged conglomeration of patches in which some are inline with the original code, while others take up empty/free space. I'm not 100% sure about the included optional patches, like the script edit one, but I'd imagine they'd be fine also since you'd be starting fresh.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.