Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Everybody Gets a Chocobo!

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
although I need to double check I THINK I may have an expanded merchant with the riding pose, I also am pretty sure I have one for the ghost too (again I need to check hopefully it was not among the stuff I lost) but I will get back to you on that

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
(07-09-2018, 11:10 AM)Poco Loco Wrote: although I need to double check I THINK I may have an expanded merchant with the riding pose, I also am pretty sure I have one for the ghost too (again I need to check hopefully it was not among the stuff I lost) but I will get back to you on that

Thanks Poco. I ended up finding them shortly after making my own. Isn't that typical? Mine are included in the attachment on the first page.

Projects:
FFVI: Divergent Paths (Completed) - a complete storyline and gameplay hack of FF6 that adds Leo as a playable character
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
ah ok cool, glad you got em then

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Hey Madsiur, I can't seem to add or edit attachments in this subforum, so I can't post an updated version of the patch. Help?

Projects:
FFVI: Divergent Paths (Completed) - a complete storyline and gameplay hack of FF6 that adds Leo as a playable character
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
I think you have to delete the old one and add a new one. You should have a similar menu once your attachment is there (see attach.png).

There is no attachment permission per forum, it goes by usertype, and you can definitely upload one seeing your 1st post.

Edit: The remove attachment pop-up is buggy, you'll only see "yes" or "no" on the screen. I need to fix this..

Find

Status
None
Madsiur and I have figured out the attachments issue. It was actually controlled by forum. I have updated the original post with v1.1. The changes from 1.0 are as follows.

* Did a 1-pixel correction on the Merchant's Riding Sprite
* Corrected the OAM Palette for Esper Terra, and while I was at it, Kefka. (This palette bug is present in the original rom. I figured out how to fix it while I was working on the patch.)
* Re-drew the Soldier's "surprised" face so that it didn't look like a glitch. (Note: this sprite is never used in-game.)
* Made corrections to Esper Terra's sprite. In the original game, she had 2 poses that used a different shading method for her eyes. The same shading method is now used for all of her poses.

Projects:
  Find