Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
NPC Sprite Sheet Expansion (m06 version)

Threads: 87
Thanks Received: 44
Thanks Given: 220
Status
None
heyyy zozma long time no see man, I hope all is well with you brother

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Vampire
I know right? Its been forever! any interesting patches?
  Find

Threads: 87
Thanks Received: 44
Thanks Given: 220
Status
None
well the only really real interesting ones are these right here imo, the ones along the lines of sprite and palette expansions are right up my alley

I did however consider making a couple of more custom weapons one of these days, maybe create a few interesting pieces of equipment

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
Hey, noob here. I was wondering if there were any color palettes sheets for the sprites in ff6 that i could download?
  Find

Threads: 266
Thanks Received: 695
Thanks Given: 288
Status
Faith
(12-17-2017, 09:11 PM)Soulsicknes Wrote: Hey, noob here. I was wondering if there were any color palettes sheets for the sprites in ff6 that i could download?

Do you mean palette files? FF3usME can export the original palettes in .pal format, I presume it's a custom format only made for FF3usME. I've seen .pal files before elsewhere but same extension does not mean same format.

Most spritesheets of our Sprite Database have custom palettes files but some are original palettes as well.

I made a tutorial a while back and screencaped the original palettes from FF3usME. The pictures could be used if you sprite in Gimp and want to select colors: https://www.ff6hacking.com/wiki/doku.php...g_palettes

Edit: Concerning this project all sprites use in battle the original 6 palettes. As for field palettes, it doesn't seem they are expanded. The field palettes are assigned via events for playable characters and NPCs have their palette ID stored in the NPC data.
  Find
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to madsiur for this post:
  • Soulsicknes (12-23-2017), SSJ Rick (12-18-2017)

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
That's kind of what I'm talking about. The part showing the over world and battle palettes is more like what I'm looking for, so I can work on characters using the game palettes.
  Find

Threads: 8
Thanks Received: 43
Thanks Given: 29
Status
None
Updates on this project:
Menu code is now fully relocatable and stored in expanded space.
Cursor now showing in Save Menu properly.

Added Impresario Sprite by Lone Red Mage, huge thanks. Awesome work.
Added Train Conductor Sprite from database by Zozma again a big thx for all the sprites.
  Find
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to m06 for this post:
  • C-Dude (10-06-2019), Catone (05-18-2019), madsiur (11-07-2018)