Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Celes portrait & sprite

Threads: 19
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 15
Status
None
[Image: 30b19ia.jpg]

The gipsy thing is really hard to pin down.

Question: Do you guys just conjure up the poses from imagination? The side pose for this one is giving me hell! I can sort of imagine how it's supposed to look, but translating it into sprite... no way!
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
look at the front sprite and move it up and cut it off to the left accordingly. I have been meaning to do a video tutorial but i have to organise it a bit first

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 57
Status
Tissue-aware
This is the thread of huge screenshots!

Just a reminder. Limit suggested is 700x700. I'll tolerate the emulator ones above but anything breaking my wide monitor will get a manual resizing. You can resize an image like this:

[img=300x400][/img]
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
(05-18-2016, 04:38 PM)Jameswhite89 Wrote: its really up 2 u. i tend to use se more. and add in death/riding poses later using relm or usme. the sad fact is drawing sprites in them is over complicated sorry to disagree with u here ricky

lol yeah its true it really is more about preference at the end of the day

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 19
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 15
Status
None
[Image: 23u2czc.jpg]

[Image: s6q5jn.jpg]

There. A cleaner portrait, and if like me you always thought Celes had blue ears on the back of her head, this might be better.
  Find