Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Anyone interested in a remake?

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Some months ago I was messing around with the HPL engine and making maps, my brother insisted I try to remake ghoul school (An NES Game) I started making a few rooms and got bored so I figured I'd make something from FF3/6. 

Also I REALLY want a good FF6 mod (like an snes rom) I'm certain someone here can point me to the best one out there. I want something like that Master quest from zelda, something that makes the game much MOAR difficult, and i guess "surprising". Thanks alot, and let me know if you think I should go back to making these ff6 maps. Laugh

Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
It's hard to point to one particular mod as the "best". Brave New World and Return of the Dark Sorcerer are worth checking out.

Confused Moogles FTW

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 57
Status
Tissue-aware
I like the Figaro map. It would be cool if you could include more NPCs and if that could end up in a game other than just exploring. In any case it's nice work!

As for mods, like Lockirby said, BNW and ROTDS could be labeled as "most complete" mods, but other come to my minds such as General Leo Edition or Eternal Crystals, though they might not be "difficulty mods".
  Find