Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
bomberman sprite complete

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
[Image: other-bomberman.png] (using last four colors pc colors)

or if u wanna use all colors

[Image: xYiuojJ.png]

Just a smaller version of super bomberman 5.  Finally completed.  (Currently on my Ryu sprite palette).  This Sprite works perfectly on Locke's or Cyan's palette.  Might look a little off on the others though.
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Hrm... if you get it set up to work with any standard palette (as in the normal palette order)...

one of these days I could see a "battlefield" type setup (think multiplayer on bomberman with the enemies in different color suits). With some serious creativity could even have them drop bombs that blow up, if the player is hit either end game or a battle with big flame boss like the burning house. A goal of get to the bomber or maybe even a setup for player to drop bombs... hrm...

Hell, could even work something like that into a vanila style game, or go all out and do a full on FF6 style bomberman battle. Not a bit of that rambling makes much sense but I could see some real fun with this with a full sheet.

Keep up the badass work.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Status
Mental-Break
(01-08-2016, 03:14 PM)Catone Wrote: one of these days I could see a "battlefield" type setup (think multiplayer on bomberman with the enemies in different color suits). With some serious creativity could even have them drop bombs that blow up, if the player is hit either end game or a battle with big flame boss like the burning house. A goal of get to the bomber or maybe even a setup for player to drop bombs... hrm...

Hell, could even work something like that into a vanila style game, or go all out and do a full on FF6 style bomberman battle. Not a bit of that rambling makes much sense but I could see some real fun with this with a full sheet.

Keep up the badass work.

That would be pretty neat to make an event with falling bombs and these guys running away haha.  Thanks for the motivation!
  Find

Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
looking good

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Status
Mental-Break
(01-12-2016, 03:16 AM)Jameswhite89 Wrote: looking good

thanks man just finished
  Find

Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
looks great man really would be cool to have a full white 1, but its easy done by just editing the pallet. great job need to get back to spriting myself

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess