Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Disgaea: Ronin Sprite COMPLETE

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
(12-12-2012, 09:45 PM)Lord Sutebenu Wrote: I originally wasn't going to update it with more sprites, but then I saw the battler sprites I made (casting not included) and decided to show you guys a little bit more before I give you the full sprite!

Here's an additional teaser (will also add to the first post)

[Image: imgshk.png]

If the second from the left is the position just before hitting with a physical weapon its very nice. If not, which positioin is it?
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(12-13-2012, 08:16 AM)Terramano Wrote:
(12-12-2012, 09:45 PM)Lord Sutebenu Wrote: I originally wasn't going to update it with more sprites, but then I saw the battler sprites I made (casting not included) and decided to show you guys a little bit more before I give you the full sprite!

Here's an additional teaser (will also add to the first post)

If the second from the left is the position just before hitting with a physical weapon its very nice. If not, which positioin is it?
in order the poses are:
1. critical pose
2. Action pose (does this when any non-magic command is inputted)
3. hurt pose
4. Idle pose

and thank you
  Find

Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Yea thats the pose I meant, Looks very tense, nice!

Since we are at disgaea sprites. If you or anyone plans to do a Prism ranger sheet, I will be 100% sure to use it. My fav disgaea chars, and if 1 is done its very easy to make em all since its only recoloring.
  Find

Status
None
(12-13-2012, 01:41 PM)Terramano Wrote: Yea thats the pose I meant, Looks very tense, nice!

Since we are at disgaea sprites. If you or anyone plans to do a Prism ranger sheet, I will be 100% sure to use it. My fav disgaea chars, and if 1 is done its very easy to make em all since its only recoloring.

Haha I LOVE the Prism Rangers and was so happy they made them human characters in Disgaea 4! I'm still training my Ranger so I can have the full set, lol.

You know what...I'll see what I can do for that; It may be possible but with the super-deformed characters of FF6; It might not look all that great.
  Find

Status
None
actually a recolored/edited returner sprite would probably work perfectly for the prism rangers lmao.

"When the darkness of evil is on the rise,
We crash the villainous party!
Our seven lights spring to the task,
To save the world with courage and hope!
With our powers combined we are,
The Prism Rangers! "
  Find

Status
None
Okay so here it is, the complete version of Disgaea Ronin!

Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
beautiful work as always man Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
Wonderful! Really good job ;-)
  Find