Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Disgaea: Ronin Sprite COMPLETE

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
It would appear I have come out of retirement (even after the loss of many near-completed sprites that I worked hard on)

Here is the COMPLETE version of her and just in time for Christmas too!:

[Image: other-ronin.png]
  Find

Threads: 7
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
Nice Tongue I think my Ronin was one of my strongest character with her Axe.
The only thing that i find a little bit weird is the right leg on the backward walking ( 6th sprite)

[Image: rrj.gif]
  Find

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
I've never played Disgaea before and I don't really know who this character is but she looks very nice!
I really love the hair.

I can't see any problems, I look forward to seeing the finished version. Wink
  Find

Status
None
Just noticed, its not her leg, its her arm that has been cut.
[Image: imgshk.png]

Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
As an AVID disgaea fan i have to say this is awesome, although for some reason i expected a male when i seen the thread name. This makes me want to do a prinny to replace mog but i need to stay commited to my hack atm. nice work.
  Find

Status
None
(12-12-2012, 08:40 PM)DruidX Wrote: As an AVID disgaea fan i have to say this is awesome, although for some reason i expected a male when i seen the thread name. This makes me want to do a prinny to replace mog but i need to stay commited to my hack atm. nice work.

we used to have a really good prinny sprite way back when; but it seems to have fallen through the cracks from our updates
(12-12-2012, 08:30 PM)Daemoth Wrote: Just noticed, its not her leg, its her arm that has been cut.

Daemoth, that is what the sprite format does; it has to deal with the way shared tilesets are; for more information look at the thread "Spriting: Correct Palette and FF3SE"
  Find

Status
None
(12-12-2012, 08:47 PM)Lord Sutebenu Wrote: Daemoth, that is what the sprite format does; it has to deal with the way shared tilesets are; for more information look at the thread "Spriting: Correct Palette and FF3SE"
Oh, ive always wondered why theres was 2 sprite that look the same in the walking sprites of all sprite sheet submitted. My bad then! Tongue

Find

Status
None
I originally wasn't going to update it with more sprites, but then I saw the battler sprites I made (casting not included) and decided to show you guys a little bit more before I give you the full sprite!

Here's an additional teaser (will also add to the first post)

Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
I like this one, its good so far.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
awesome, I am really impressed with this

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC